ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
very good seats. I was one of the first that got called to purchase tickets. 35th row right at the 45 yard line. Could have been closer but the view starts to suck.

And my sig actually means I'm betting against the Lakers. Dude i bet said Lakers will be in WCF by 2019, which is insane.
Didn't even know they started selling season tickets.

Yeah I didn't really read the whole thing lol. I think they're gonna be good  by 2019 though and by that time some of the West's top teams will be pretty bad.  Looking at the playoff teams last season right now and I don't think Houston, Clippers, Dallas, Memphis and OKC will be good by 2019.  Maybe even San Antonio because Lamarcus will be old and Tony Parker will be decrepit by then but if they still have Pop anything is possible.  

Now that I really think about it, the Western Conference might be the new Eastern Conference in 2019.  Western Conference is getting pretty old already, and the top players here are getting more and more injury prone. 

Last edited:

Didn't even know they started selling season tickets.

Yeah I didn't really read the whole thing lol. I think they're gonna be good  by 2019 though and by that time some of the West's top teams will be pretty bad.  Looking at the playoff teams last season right now and I don't think Houston, Clippers, Dallas, Memphis and OKC will be good by 2019.  Maybe even San Antonio because Lamarcus will be old and Tony Parker will be decrepit by then but if they still have Pop anything is possible.  

Now that I really think about it, the Western Conference might be the new Eastern Conference in 2019.  Western Conference is getting pretty old already, and the top players here are getting more and more injury prone. 
Timberwolves are the future of the West 

I've yet to do this still been super lazy but i will get to it. I was just looking at them the other day and love how the cage/heel cup has that matte black finish. 

Lol google pulling up @jpac1738's pic. 
Google famous. Time to keep flexing the solar reds 
laugh.gif

Timberwolves are the future of the West 
I agree. Wiggins and KAT are gonna be one of the next great duos. Dunn has a high floor and ceiling too I think.

I find Lavine overrated except for his dunks and Rubio still can't make a shot to save his life. If they were to somehow merge together though, that person would be awesome.

:lol: Im not mad at him.....I just think hes an idiot. I **** with college dropout and that 1 time he was on punkd :lol: but thats about it. Mainly I dont get what his appeal is to people. Hes a jerk and believes hes better than. Only reason I got into ub was youtubers said how comfy they were and was able to cop whites for 150 on oneness for my 1st pair. Didnt even knw dude wore them. Basically imo hes the most overrated human ever.

Mann College Dropout sounds hella outdated now. When you go back and listen to the classics you never think that but CD? It's a rough listen

Dang, they're the gradient solar reds. I got those with the super discount and uncaged them right out the box. I believe the guys who posted earlier are talking about the solar red 1.0

View media item 2043548

Google image search brought this up

1.0 knit pattern >>>>>>

Idk the coloring of the 2.0 is more nice tho

It's like a lava color way

All my Jordan's collecting mad dust lately. I'm thinking of just keeping the '15 Chi's, AJ1xSB, and Oreo 4 and free up cash for whatevers

Same everything must go
Have to change your avatar before you rid yourself of all your Js lol. Don't now about y'all, but I'm certainly keeping certain Jordans. They're more than shoes to me, they're a link to my childhood, too. 

EDIT: after I enlarged your avatar, I realized you have photoshopped faces lol. Guess it wasn't really MJ after all ... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man if the uncaged came out like the pair above. Adidas would have even more of my money. I really dont like the uncaged ultraboosts that are out now, ive tried em on and they are comfortable but im not a fan of how it looks.

Back
Top Bottom