ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone check out Urbannecessities lately? Have a picture of the royals1.0 but the price is too good to be true. Could be a mistake? and I don't think BNTL applies to consignment shops in return policy.

Receive them today. They are SIMPLY EPIC. There is one thing that many other photos out there and mine can't seem to capture, and that is the SPARKLING of the silver weave on the shoes. The silver spark are so dopeeeee. Hope y'all out there score one soon! 
wink.gif

They can be found for retail if you're lucky and look around enough. But even if you can't then you can grab a pair for around $200-$220 from what I've seen recently
Probably off eBay? I'm afraid to use eBay so I only use goat or buy from retail stores

Probably off eBay? I'm afraid to use eBay so I only use goat or buy from retail stores
Yeah the deals are gonna be had through eBay most of the time. Why are you afraid to use it? It doesn't get any safer than eBay. Especially if you use Paypal 

Anyone check out Urbannecessities lately? Have a picture of the royals1.0 but the price is too good to be true. Could be a mistake? and I don't think BNTL applies to consignment shops in return policy.
Yeah, that price does seem to be good to be true. Sucks that they don't have any pics up. I wouldn't want to deal with them in case they were fakes. Too much of a pain to get your money back.

UB arent Jordans, there not signature shoes that are tied to a certain event, play or place. Wear them! Ultra Boosts arent a typical shoe that has a one year life span, gets scraped, redesigned & rereleased. There will be MORE/NEW cream ultra boost to come.

Yeah, that price does seem to be good to be true. Sucks that they don't have any pics up. I wouldn't want to deal with them in case they were fakes. Too much of a pain to get your money back.

I'm going to call them tomorrow and ask for the style number. I'm guessing some might be the 2.0s and got it mixed up with the 1.0s.
They don't sell fakes. They are very legit. Good people. Check their IG.

yeah that's my plan to try out tts next, i feel they might stretch.. shame they dont make 0,5 sizes for us giants :frown:

I'm going to call them tomorrow and ask for the style number. I'm guessing some might be the 2.0s and got it mixed up with the 1.0s.
They don't sell fakes. They are very legit. Good people. Check their IG.
Fair enough. Yeah, I could see some of those Royals being 2.0 based on prices hovering anywhere near retail. Royal 1.0 would be going for $300+ easily imo.

royal 1.0 don't go for that high. i bought a pair DS recently for 230 shipped
I couldn't even find a sz 12 in the US. Had to get from overseas. Sizes make a huge difference in pricing too if certain sizes are more readily available. Like the Burgundy and Olives were Asia releases if I'm not mistaken and larger sizes in Asian releases are less common.

Last edited:
Couldn't help but double up on the Triple Black UC. I was waiting to see if they would restock but it doesn't look like it at this point. I was able to lock down a pair at only $40 above retail so I'm good with that
smokin.gif

silvers also LTD. they restocked more than once.

note the authentic grubby heel boost

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom