ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks man. Wondering if it's too loud on feet. Can't decide. Various sizes on solestop.com promo code BTS2016 brings it to about $160
I actually have that pair, just don't have good natural lighting to show you what they really look like but they're not as loud as pics might make them seem. One of my favorite woman's colorways that's dropped thus far

Picked up the royals, first pair of boosts I'll be wearing 
pimp.gif

Thanks for the info, got a 10.5 UK, will I hate the fit? I am usually a 10.5/11 US sizing

Last edited:

Picked up the royals, first pair of boosts I'll be wearing 
pimp.gif

Thanks for the info, got a 10.5 UK, will I hate the fit? I am usually a 10.5/11 US sizing
An 11 in US should be just fine. Good luck to you sir because once they get on your feet there's no going back. That Boost is a cloud and that Primeknit is a sock over your sock 
smokin.gif

​
http://www.fantasiacalzature.it/store/det_art.aspx?cod=143290
Can't beat SS price but still worth it for anyone still looking. Including S/H comes to approx $196 USD. Don't forget to use CC without foreign transaction fees.
Sportsshoes.com has a FSR in those grey mints and still cheaper if you change the currency to $. comes out to be about $170.93 including the standard shipping ($1.99). Plus you don't have to worry about the 3% international transaction fees.

Also they have FSR in the white2.0 in women's, for those looking for those petite feet sizes.

Sportsshoes.com has a FSR in those grey mints and still cheaper if you change the currency to $. comes out to be about $170.93 including the standard shipping ($1.99). Plus you don't have to worry about the 3% international transaction fees.

Also they have FSR in the white2.0 in women's, for those looking for those petite feet sizes.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up. Repped

Check Winnsports on eBay, they have more than two sizes $179 each free shipping (plus you get eBay bucks).

Back
Top Bottom