ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bronze's are where its at. Very clean colorway. Gold's are very nice as well, I'm just worried about that heel cup.

I just cant see myself spending over $300 on shoes unless retail is over that...  I've been tempted with PBs tho but I always catch myself and dont go through with it... 

I can only imagine how much the Perfect Pair spends on his collection...  Sure aint getting his **** for retail... 
Yea I spend $240 on the Kolor Pureboost a while back when they came out and now going back kinda regret. I would for sure have some grail UBs if I just coughed up the cash. but Oh well, ain't that serious for me.

I was able to double up on bronze with some effort and no sleep.  I'm sleepy AF right now. 
tired.gif

Yea I spend $240 on the Kolor Pureboost a while back when they came out and now going back kinda regret. I would for sure have some grail UBs if I just coughed up the cash. but Oh well, ain't that serious for me.
Good thing my grail really are my chalks 
laugh.gif
  Other than that, SB possibly but wont spend that much $$$ on UBs.  

Damn bro that hurts.

I copped mine on the 50% off Y-3 site sale.

I really really like em tho...

They're heavily slept on.

But wait til the kolor uncage drops and all the hypebeasts come out for those lol

Golds gonna look like trash once they get dinged up
They already look like trash tbh minus the leather cage

Golds gonna look like trash once they get dinged up
They already look like trash tbh minus the leather cage

Them things dull spots on them and you could see the edges already peeling. Adidas is wrong as hell for that :smh:

The rest of the shoe is fire though

The only good color way is the one I got, the others are ugly as **** and **** you if you disagree 

IDK golds look really, really good in hand. And I said I'd never own a gradient. The knit is dark enough that without a filter its not noticeable, which this pic is filtered a little
Great pic of them, they look amazing here

Damn bro that hurts.

I copped mine on the 50% off Y-3 site sale.

I really really like em tho...

They're heavily slept on.

But wait til the kolor uncage drops and all the hypebeasts come out for those lol
All good, I got the Y-3 Purple Pureboost for $140 s/o to @Rambo831 on that one.

I think with all the UB/PB/NMD purchases I've made I might still be under retail if i total all them up.

Y'know change of heart, If the golds or copper came out in white upper, I'd probably cop and look past the glossy. Or maybe just a white upper 2.0 with copper heel cup.

I dont feel like any of these colors are really cop worthy. 2 look like core blacks. The silver is okay but its not significant to me. UB hasnt came out with new colorways in a while so i was getting thirsty for a new drop. But when i saw these in hand in was a major meh for me. Plus the shoe is $200

Back
Top Bottom