ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Startfitness dispatched

Thanks to whoever posted that link
nthat.gif
+1

UB hasnt came out with new colorways in a while so i was getting thirsty for a new drop. But when i saw these in hand in was a major meh for me. Plus the shoe is $200
MC / Tech Earth / those Grape gradients / crystal white

There a few new CWs out, just none that probably wow you.

Folks are gonna have to start evolving their tastes if they intend to cop another UB. could be a reason why a majority of folks stopped at 5-9 pairs

Glendale Champs didn't get any Golds or Bronze

Only Silvers, Employees were all bummed out about it!

but tons of silver sizes

Just got a shipment confirmation for my Silvers from Villa
smokin.gif
Now hopefully my ADC order for my double up of Silvers will ship soon too.

Was able to cop a pair of Silvers on Villa
happy.gif

Copped 1 pair of Silvers off Villa and 1 pair of Silvers off ADC. Passed on the Golds. I would say today was a success for me
smokin.gif

Just got a shipment confirmation for my Silvers from Villa
smokin.gif
Now hopefully my ADC order for my double up of Silvers will ship soon too.
You let us know when they deliver /then when you open them/ then your assessment of your pairs when you have them in hand. Oh and plenty of photos too. thanks.

Just got my RLS laces. All gravy on my order except one -- they gave me Black/Gray UB laces instead of the solid black ropes I ordered.

Creams and Corals look nice though! Can't wait to get a pair of White UB and rock them

I ordered some pairs and they missed 1 pair. I emailed them and they responded rather quickly (on a Sunday). Awaiting followup email, if they will send one.

You should definitely shoot them an email.
Following up on this. They just sent out my missing pair. You should email them. Great customer service.

You let us know when they deliver /then when you open them/ then your assessment of your pairs when you have them in hand. Oh and plenty of photos too. thanks.
Hush!  Let the man enjoy what he cooked... 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom