ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thanks. No extra nonsense at the door? I am under 200.. -- thanks and repped in advance
They will require signature confirmation, but you'll get a text about that with a link to tracking and all that. You can waive the sig confirmation, change delivery address, request hold, etc.

Customs fees don't apply under $800 now.

What did the whole Barlin Delivery Service do to your mind? -- I am wanting to pull the trigger but not sure what this whole deal is about, even after reading it

Just order. Don't sweat a thing from Sweatshop. Only issue is some had messed up boxes, but i;ve ordered around 10 orders from them, and never had one issue whatsoever. Gets to your door in about 3 days.

They will require signature confirmation, but you'll get a text about that with a link to tracking and all that. You can waive the sig confirmation, change delivery address, request hold, etc.

Customs fees don't apply under $800 now.
Wow. Thank you dude. Appreciate all of that! 

What did the whole Barlin Delivery Service do to your mind? -- I am wanting to pull the trigger but not sure what this whole deal is about, even after reading it
Sweatshop is one of the best UK sites I've purchased from. Just check out and wait patiently for your boosts as if you ordered from a site Stateside. 

Thanks for all the help NT, grabbed a pair of the Blue's! -- In Canada and it is tough to find any of the Ultra boost colourways/available and the price was about 60 dollars under canadian retail. Love it! -- thanks again

Thanks for all the help NT, grabbed a pair of the Blue's! -- In Canada and it is tough to find any of the Ultra boost colourways/available and the price was about 60 dollars under canadian retail. Love it! -- thanks again
Congrats! Any boosts at that price is a great cop.

You're f*cked. Prepare for all dem duties and taxes.

Should have checked the location of people giving you advice lol

Last edited:
Dam that sucks! How much is he going to have to pay in duties and taxes?
Upwards to 30% plus DHL brokerage (which I've seen as a flat $10 and sometimes something for absurd).

I've also seen DHL charge nothing, but that's the very rare case. I've never been so lucky lol

Last edited:
Oh no 
frown.gif

well point me out another no filter photo comparing the three types, cheers.
wait, your main point of the photo was to show us a horrible and blurry pic comparing the 3 shoe that we've been seeing for months now? It's an "Olympic Pack", damn near every photo has been the 3 side by side. We don't need anymore comparison pics, especially a terribly photographed one. We've seen thousands of photos of them already, filter and unfiltered. People want to know which location those pairs are sitting on the shelf at. All your useless posts and you still fail to provide details. 

Last edited:
Upwards to 30% plus DHL brokerage (which I've seen as a flat $10 and sometimes something for absurd).

I've also seen DHL charge nothing, but that's the very rare case. I've never been so lucky lol
I figured this to be the case as Canada seems to be a "duty monster" Since I got them for a good price, I wouldn't be that choked if the duties were still keeping it under retail.. fingers crossed. NT say prayers for your boy!

I still appreciate everyone else's help, and have come to terms that anytime I buy anything outside of Canada I usually have to shell out.. 

I figured this to be the case as Canada seems to be a "duty monster" Since I got them for a good price, I wouldn't be that choked if the duties were still keeping it under retail.. fingers crossed. NT say prayers for your boy!

I still appreciate everyone else's help, and have come to terms that anytime I buy anything outside of Canada I usually have to shell out.. 
Buy from places that ship via USPS (or the country's respective government postal service) and you'll be good.

Good luck! Any chance you can rent a private mailbox stateside and have them forward? Probably the same taxes? I'm in Seattle and some of the people in Vancouver will just rent a mailbox close to the border and drive over to collect packages. 

So he got the shoe @ $121.08 CAD. a  30% mark up would still be  $157...with a potential of just $10 flat fee or not get charged at all according to your claim.

Not really f**ked in my eyes.

So he got the shoe @ $121.08 CAD. a 30% mark up would still be  $157...with a potential of just $10 flat fee or not get charged at all according to your claim.

Not really f**ked in my eyes.
Which is $212CAD. Essentially retail with tax included.

Back
Top Bottom