ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thanks to whoever posted the link on ebay for my size in OG's for $140 DS. 

Came in today and couldn't be happier. Gave up hope on getting these when they dried up and couldn't shell out much more than retail, but this community definetly hooked it up/ Love y'all 

1.0 Core Blacks for $150 shipped in 8/8.5/11

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Ultr...hash=item1eb641423f:m:ma8N7OebbcZIVsefWMXDzYw
Doesn't come with box? How does your pair look? Legit? Damn, should of picked these up from them instead of Winnsports for $165. 

EDIT: Never mind the link you provided are women's sizes!

Last edited:
I'm not an expert to ultra boosts, anyway you guys can shed some light on if these are legit? It's a10 in womens which is an 8.5 men's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
10 in womens would be a 9 in mens for adidas. 

I'm not an expert to ultra boosts, anyway you guys can shed some light on if these are legit? It's a10 in womens which is an 8.5 men's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
LEGIT. But that's actually a 9 in mens. Adidas sizing conversion is a little different

Any know/have idea when the reigning champ UB collab is set to release? Saw the recent pics on @ice*******fire IG and those are at the top of my list to acquire now

Any know/have idea when the reigning champ UB collab is set to release? Saw the recent pics on @ice*******fire IG and those are at the top of my list to acquire now
no clue. i even threw the hail mary and sent them an email but they said they had no information about any upcoming adidas collabs

Pulled the trigger on some 1.0 triple whites. Didnt think i'd miss the old knit pattern so much lol. No more boost for a while 
laugh.gif
1.0 pattern >>>

Keep missing out on golds smh

Starting to weed out my UB collection from the ones I don't really wear ( SNS, Olives, and Solebox) , might sell them

Back
Top Bottom