ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Better images around if you look around but here's one. Note that the shoes were uncaged as well in this custom. I think I might do this to my beaters as the midsole is getting pretty yellowed since I bought them in early 2015. 

View media item 2140171

Another custom job that didn't turn out well imo. Too glossy of a black used. 

View media item 2140176

Another custom job but the purple heel cup was blacked out too.

View media item 2140175

wow, purple really sets these off :smokin:smokin

Z
They don't. But yep they're well overpriced. There's nowhere to get the olympic pack ub in Singapore. Shops sell out.

yeah they don't sell fakes. 

sad to say there's just a handful of shops that sold the UB olympic pack here in this tiny island. i got my pairs from europe and still waiting on them 

thanks for the info man
hopefully there is another restock from Adidas
i'll keep searching from europe maybe?

Hi all.

I bought a pair of UB Ltd Olympic gold from eBay.

The seller has a good story to go with them. Came with receipt from the place he said he bought them from Adelaide, Australia.

Could I please just get a check on them as the quality doesn't seem to good, as in glue visible.

Thanks in advance.

Jamie http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2140488/width/200/height/400[/IMG
[GALLERY="media, 2140490"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2140491"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2140492"][/GALLERY]
[GALLERY="media, 2140493"][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
Hi all.

The seller has a good story to go with them. Came with receipt from the place he said he bought them from Adelaide, Australia.

Could I please just get a check on them as the quality doesn't seem to good, as in glue visible.

Thanks in advance.

[GALLERY="media, 2140493"][/GALLERY][/quote]
That glue is a problem with most UB.
what's that "good story"? Jus curious.... Lol

That glue is a problem with most UB.
what's that "good story"? Jus curious.... Lol

Thanks for the reply. Just seems like they couldn't be bothered fitting them properly.

I asked him how he managed to get hold of some, as he had a pair of gold and silver. He said his best mate was a store manager at the shop he got them from.

Thanks for the reply. Just seems like they couldn't be bothered fitting them properly.

I asked him how he managed to get hold of some, as he had a pair of gold and silver. He said his best mate was a store manager at the shop he got them from.

Ya it's hard to accept those quality control issues when you are paying resell prices.
I was like that before but if the price is right and you feel like you need them now then pull the trigger before missing out.

Hi all.

Thanks in advance.

[GALLERY="media, 2140493"][/GALLERY][/quote]

Crappy glue ran me away from the entire Olympic drop. Too many janky pairs... Couple that glue with fingerprints or smudges on the heel cup and I just saw a mess.

Hi all.

Thanks in advance.

Jamie
That's standard Adidas quality for you. Aka, not as good as Nike. Oh well.

Yeah cause nikes qc is A1
laugh.gif
they both suck.
Most of the Nikes I buy aren't even close to the $180-$200 UB retail and they have less issues than the average Adidas shoe.

Most of the Nikes I buy aren't even close to the $180-$200 UB retail and they have less issues than the average Adidas shoe.
Dude Nike's QC is horrible just as hit or miss as adidas.  Especially if you are talking retro Jordan's or foams, they stay coming with the excess glue and chipped paint.  

Dude Nike's QC is horrible just as hit or miss as adidas.  Especially if you are talking retro Jordan's or foams, they stay coming with the excess glue and chipped paint.  
Nope, I'm talking running shoes that are in the same category as UB, and I've owned a lot of them over the years.  

Back
Top Bottom