ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my package in from Finishline.

Damn, anyone who slept on the Bronzes- I'm sorry for your loss.
Hanon shop order just touched down in the states... Either tmrw or thursday for me
smokin.gif

The only UB that i'm interested right now are those Reigning Champs and probably Core Black 3.0. Got a chance to see the silver medals in person and glad I didn't lose sleep over them

Oh and some dude on Shoe Game La on facebook was selling MC 2.0s for under retail. Think it was 140

Last edited:
:smh:
lol wow i want
going to be around 6lbs or less lol if you really want to save some dollars i'll try to get an exact number to you
All G man. Time to head to the post office and take out a loan to send some boost stateside, nothings cheap in Aus :smh:

In lighter news tried to get a quick snap of the collection. Started early this year, clockwise in order of cop.
Just waiting on the Multi 2.0 to come in now
View media item 2142535

mean.gif

All G man. Time to head to the post office and take out a loan to send some boost stateside, nothings cheap in Aus
mean.gif

In lighter news tried to get a quick snap of the collection. Started early this year, clockwise in order of cop.
Just waiting on the Multi 2.0 to come in now
where were you able to find tose ash purples? Ive been looking everywhere

Found them on a website we have here similar to craigslist i think?
http://www.gumtree.com.au/
Have a look you might convice some people to ship to the US haha.
Some guy was selling off his collection. Managed to score the creams and ash purple

So I was browsing champs randomly and noticed that Navy 1.0s were in stock. Just bought a size 13. Looks like size 9.5 and 12 are still in stock as well.

The discount code LKS1684K for $20 off works too! Steal! Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled. 

http://www.champssports.com/_-_/keyword-ultra+boost
Thank you! Repped. Scooped a size 12. Used code: LKS1684N for 15% off which came to $166 after tax.

navy 1.0 is hawt.  never would imagine that retail would ever have them in stock again.  congrats. 
pimp.gif

maybe cream might appear one day too.

Last edited:
Of course I missed the Navy restock...

So ******* mad.

Rep'd anyway. Congrats to those who copped!

Last edited:
I'm not one to normally complain about minor imperfections, but this was too much for me. Way too much excess glue on the back and the boost isn't properly glued on, there's a big gap. Really disappointed with Adidas on this one

Nice shot of the Multicolor primeknit weaving up close, Munchy. My favorite portion of the MC 2.0 is still the back heel collar where the white primeknit wrapping along the back and back sides is not fully white, but has little bits of multicolor weave threaded throughout. Too bad that part is so hard to capture in pictures though. In pictures that part looks fully white.
You're right, it's hard to capture without a crazy lens, but I tried my best:

Back
Top Bottom