ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yo, I posted this pic a couple days ago but now wanted to ask if anyone has any experience with removing excess glue like this on the boost? I was able to take some off using tweezers (very carefully) but wanted to check if anyone has any experience and can recommend a solvent. I'm also probably going to need to apply some additional glue under the boost cause there is a gap that I feel like will only get bigger. Got these from SF and don't feel like paying for shipping back to the UK to return so going to give it shot to make these decent lol 
I have excess glue on some of my pairs but none with gaps like that. It looks like it is an epoxy more than a glue. Your pair probably had epoxy that didn't cure correctly.

I passed on them a couple times. No regrets, I don't like white shoes...
Well then that would explain why you would pass on them if you don't like white shoes
laugh.gif
. No really though, I'm usually more into black shoes too but these Multicolors are way too good to pass up. The white primeknit contrasts the multicolor weaving perfectly.

So I got my shipping confirmation from Champs for the Navy 1.0s. I love how they look, but the only thing I don't like is the neon lace tips. I would like to get regular navy flat laces. Anyone have any recommendations? I couldn't find anything on rope lace supply. Thanks!
Closest thing I could find in UB lace length: https://www.slickieslaces.com/colle...ost-shock-blue-flat-laces?variant=22925246534

yo, I posted this pic a couple days ago but now wanted to ask if anyone has any experience with removing excess glue like this on the boost? I was able to take some off using tweezers (very carefully) but wanted to check if anyone has any experience and can recommend a solvent. I'm also probably going to need to apply some additional glue under the boost cause there is a gap that I feel like will only get bigger. Got these from SF and don't feel like paying for shipping back to the UK to return so going to give it shot to make these decent lol 
I am against solvents because it will remove the factory finish and yellowing/oxidation will replace the glue spots.  That's kind of a tough situation but that's my two cents.

I'm looking to pick up some Mystery Grey UBs in a popular size (9 to 9.5).  Any idea how much I'll have to pay for a deadstock pair from a reputable seller?  Thanks. 

I'm looking to pick up some Mystery Grey UBs in a popular size (9 to 9.5).  Any idea how much I'll have to pay for a deadstock pair from a reputable seller?  Thanks. 
High 200s to low 300s.  On the lower end if you can make a PP invoice deal and avoid fees for the seller.

Do any sites have a 6.5 left in the grey women's uncaged? My friend is only looking for that color and size.

Back
Top Bottom