ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Everyone is just BS'ing on these 3.0's. They will all be copping when they start popping up.
Most likely the core colors like black and white...  But Burgs, I hope they stay hating on it so it will be easy for me... LOL  Thats probably one of the colors that I really want...  Possibly the only 3.0 I'd cop... 

There are different cws for these 2017s that we haven't seen on previous knits. Those will be the ones I end up scooping.

Did winnsports increased the price for ubs to $200??
I remember them being under retail few weeks ago lol

Damn wish I could by from Winnsports up here in Canada eh....they charge like an extra $50 usd in import fees 

Damn wish I could by from Winnsports up here in Canada eh....they charge like an extra $50 usd in import fees 
Canada once charged me  like $175 CAD duties on shoes that were to have a reported value of $255.00 USD or so. Actual value was higher since they were high end dress shoes but I was like WTF. I was trying to save money since the company's website charged slightly less to Canadian and European buyers than US ones.

Last edited:
Does revupsports get 1.0 restocks from time to time as well? Shipping is a bit expensive but at least they use USPS which means a higher chance I wont get crazy import duties

Does revupsports get 1.0 restocks from time to time as well? Shipping is a bit expensive but at least they use USPS which means a higher chance I wont get crazy import duties
Expensive shipping? It's free for $50+ with the banner code at the top of the page

The bronze are nice and they have my size. I'm not feeling to pay £150 though. The £ is so terrible right now.. 
mean.gif

Anyone think the bronzes will go up in value over time? Debating just wearing mine or holding on to them to use towards some 1.0 greys or something later

Just got an email that my Gold Medals are being delivered today. I can't believe I was able to catch a random restock for them. I'm looking forward to seeing the leather cage in person since I've heard that it's great quality leather.

Back
Top Bottom