ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am going to pull the trigger on these core black 2.0s finally but really want anything slightly under retail now that they are popping up on multiple sites
I am spoiled, been wanting the 2.0 CB for a month and now that they available I want them for 160 shipped 
laugh.gif

I believe a lot of the stock is no longer available if you try to check out.

Likely played yourself.

Anyone have the Footlocker SKU for the gold medals? Also is it fair to say the caged fits .5 small and uncaged TTS? Thanks for answering!

Winnsports restocked a few sizes of the white 1.0, sizes 10.5/11/11.5 and maybe a few others.  $190 shipped 
nthat.gif

To do a stock locate with Footlocker they have their own long sku, I'm fairly certain. If anyone bought from a FTL and has their recipet handy I'd appreciate it....

Thank you for the size break down! Very appreciated!

To do a stock locate with Footlocker they have their own long sku, I'm fairly certain. If anyone bought from a FTL and has their recipet handy I'd appreciate it....

Thank you for the size break down! Very appreciated!
I stock locate at FTL a bunch and if you give them the product # it works just the same, doubt you'll be able to get Golds though. I tried 2 days ago for like the 4th time lol

Last edited:
Any where I can get ub solar reds AQ5930 sz 9-9.5 For cheaper than $152?? About to pull the trigger on winnsports but wanted to see if anywhere had them cheaper?
Thanks

I stock locate at FTL a bunch and if you give them the product # it works just the same, doubt you'll be able to get Golds though. I tried 2 days ago for like the 4th time lol

Awesome! Well indeed my brotha, I'll be trying today haha

Back
Top Bottom