ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn, is that really a huge problem with the UBs? Does that only happen when it's wet? So we can't wear these when it's raining or else we'll die?
Def a problem when wet, and the bathroom floor was wet. I didn't, however, expect the level of slippage to be as extreme as it was. This was some antitheses-of-Matrix ****. I'm lucky I was able to walk out without assistance. Be careful, folks.

Got these in yesterday. I'm pro 1.0 but they killed the Navy CW with the 2.0. The shade blending is a lot crazier in person so pics don't do no justice. Also, thank god for Silver lace tips so I can rock these with my Cowboys gear instead of just the Whites.

View media item 2166460

Love these, even though i have the 1.0. Would cop but with me barely wearing the 1.0, i need them under $150.

What are some good stores buy boost in Vegas?
adidas store on the strip across from NYNY
tongue.gif

Def a problem when wet, and the bathroom floor was wet. I didn't, however, expect the level of slippage to be as extreme as it was. This was some antitheses-of-Matrix ****. I'm lucky I was able to walk out without assistance. Be careful, folks.
Was it the regular soles or was it the Continental soles?

I am looking for a size 9.5 in any color besides Core Black while I am waiting for my order from Nordstrom to ship end of this month. Does anyone know of any site that has any in my size?

so adidas is restocking the triple white 2.0 one last time later this month....

have a feeling resale is gonna go up after this last restock

I believe not all wet surfaces but most of it especially shiny tiles. I remember I was holding a plate then I slide. I felt like I was Spider Man saying to myself "Quick reflexes". 
laugh.gif

2nd pair....
Presto Mids look better than these.

If they used this silhouette and put boost midsoles PK upper and either regular or translucent cage,  1.0 or 3.0 knit, they would have my money.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom