ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regardless of the shoe cleaner, you still have to exercise common sense. JM works very well for me, but pay attention to the shoe material etc. If a person completely submerges their "suede" shoe and scrubs away with the harder bristle brush, of course it would ruin it, etc.
Yeah.

I know Perfect Pair said one of the shoe cleaners ****** his shoes up, but he wouldn't mention what brand. I hear a lot of good things about Crep, I may try that next after my JM. Let me know how reshoevn8r works. (If you remember.)

JM and Crep are the only ones I remember him using...

Depending on your shoe line up, crep doesnt "work" with leather very well... Just like that video of that one dude that used crep on his 2016 banned 1s...

Off topic but I'd like to hear peeps opinion. What shoe cleaner do you guys prefer Jason Markk, Crep, or Reshoevn8r?
I've been using the Crep shoe cleaner. So far I've been pretty happy with it. Although my shoes don't really get that dirty, and I'm pretty careful with non-leather shoes, so take that for what it's worth. Speaking of crep, do you guys use the crep protect on your UBs?

I've been using the Crep shoe cleaner. So far I've been pretty happy with it. Although my shoes don't really get that dirty, and I'm pretty careful with non-leather shoes, so take that for what it's worth. Speaking of crep, do you guys use the crep protect on your UBs?
I do. It just takes A LOT to really work as its marketed.... like half the can for a pair haha

But a couple light coats will do a decent job of helping blemishes you get on regular wear from becoming permanent.

same... hell id even take em with me to my grave...
yooo. it's been awhile. i see that *** is still being shaken. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom