ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gradients have a slightly different shape I just can't get down with. Not a huge fan of the pattern either but I could tolerate it if not for the shape issue.

Shape of the 1.0 was the primary appeal of UBs for me. The comfort just sealed the deal.

So you arent a fan of the 2.0 or the 3.0. What are you going to do, sit out again? lol

He's probably waiting for those triple black 1.0s like many of us.

Last edited:
He's probably waiting for those triple black 1.0s like many of us.
He already has them though  
nerd.gif

Both of the new gradients are righteous, I think the olives will be my first choice but both are necessary (hopefully on discount)

sauconys please very politely  *****

F those Olive UB... If its not 1.0 Olive it aint ish...

I will let you all have those while I buy quality that wont breakdown, turn yellow and or get snagged on something. 

--AND I am a UB fan(mostly 1.0, Cream, 3M, and Mystery Gray) -- all gradient can kick rocks.
Sauconys ***** man really? 
but uncaged has that collar...
The collar is not for everyone that's true, they're dope comfy tho 

White 3m are the only gradients I have my eyes on..hope they don't disappoint in person. Really liking those

Sorry if this has already been asked... This thread moves fast. How do the 2.0's fit compared to 1.0's

Thanks in advance!

Gradients have a slightly different shape I just can't get down with. Not a huge fan of the pattern either but I could tolerate it if not for the shape issue.

Shape of the 1.0 was the primary appeal of UBs for me. The comfort just sealed the deal.

Is there a picture somewhere that compares the shape?

Back
Top Bottom