ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im in this thread every day and didn't know that the 3m white and black 2.0 released at packer and the other place. :smh:

Im really feeling the pure boost zg day one...ive read to size down though, anyone got any comments on this...?

Also wondering about comfort.
Theyre such a dope shoe to me

pimp.gif

So the new 'Black Reflective' 2.0 releasing alongside the White 3M are really just the Silver Medals with a black heel cup? Figured they would at least throw some 3M into the weave come closer to release day to differentiate the two a little more and make them more like their white counterpart. Didn't really think the only reflective detail on them would end up being the Adidas logo on the tongue. I'd classify the Silver Medals more 'reflective' than that being as they have a chrome heel cup.
laugh.gif

Anyway, for those who missed out on the Silver Medals and wanted them, at least you have a chance to grab these as they are ultimately the same sans the heel cup color.

Last edited:
That is a dope collection. A couple shoes i really want in there that im not willing to pay for. Mainly the Y-3s and the apple nmds

Can't get myself to really like the 3Ms.

The 3.0 weave really isn't my favorite. I am like trying to like those olive 3.0s but the Toilet Paper / Ball Sack / ground beef weave just isn't doing it for me. Maybe its just the pictures but right now its looking like Olive 2.0s....onyx 2.0s and thats it for a while.

These are what i got, can you guys help me tell if they are real are fake? I got them off ebay for $160 shipped as new and 100 real from a seller with 100 feedback. Seller said her husband got them from a rep and he works for the NFL....She said she would take them back if i pay the shipping.

These are what i got, can you guys help me tell if they are real are fake? I got them off ebay for $160 shipped as new and 100 real from a seller with 100 feedback. Seller said her husband got them from a rep and he works for the NFL....She said she would take them back if i pay the shipping.

whats wrong with them?

That shoe (or the angle you took the picture) is difficult on the eyes. Something is off?

EDIT: what size are these? Are these really small? Maybe why the proportions are off? That toebox looks misaligned though, compare to this:

Last edited:
Well what makes me think they might be fake is that they only have 3 nipples on the heel compared to my others that all have 4. Sorry if the pics suck i was in a rush this morning. 

The 3.0 weave really isn't my favorite. I am like trying to like those olive 3.0s but the Toilet Paper / Ball Sack / ground beef weave just isn't doing it for me. Maybe its just the pictures but right now its looking like Olive 2.0s....onyx 2.0s and thats it for a while.
You forgot  / Stretch Marks.
laugh.gif

I was with you on the 3.0 at first but I'm starting to like it more. Certain cws of it like the Oreo White Noise look great and the CNY is even growing on me. I really think the aesthetic appeal for the 3.0 largely relies on the cw used as the 3.0 weave can be a hit or miss depending on cw IMO. Some cws look like straight up stretch marks, but others look more like a corduroy/sweater knit which is better. Mainly though for me, the detracting feature of the 3.0 isn't really the weave at all, but the translucent gummy cage used on most of them (primarily the white ones). Just not really a big fan on how it looks. Need to see some on feet pictures of them or wait till I can see them in person though before I can truly judge them. I would think they will look much better in person.

Last edited:
can any of you tell me what stores you get your ultra boosts from? none of the champs,footlocker,finishline near me release them..got lucky and scooped a pair of triple whites from a footlocker but it was out of the norm 1 day only

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom