ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
$240 doesnt seem too bad
I just ordered (paid with PP)...anyone order from this seller before?

Edit: i ordered my size (11), now it shows out-of-stock...limited stock is a good sign I guess

cop for Winnsports on eBay. $180 shipped for a size 11

$240 doesnt seem too bad
I just ordered (paid with PP)...anyone order from this seller before?

Edit: i ordered my size (11), now it shows out-of-stock...limited stock is a good sign I guess

cop for Winnsports on eBay. $180 shipped for a size 11

Oh damn wth. The other shop sent me a shipped email already...damn I could've saved $22 :smh:

The Kdak drama seems to be because everyone is cancelling orders. They are obviously a small operation.

I will wait it out and see what happens there is no reports of getting fakes delivered right? Its just they have horrible customer service :lol:

The Kdak drama seems to be because everyone is cancelling orders. They are obviously a small operation.

I will wait it out and see what happens there is no reports of getting fakes delivered right? Its just they have horrible customer service
laugh.gif
Man I was reading through so many pages of that thread and was looking for a legitimate reason they were freaking out. Bad customer service, not receiving the full order, and one SBB with a different angled swoosh. I was waiting for the bomb to drop, but there was nothing.

I will wait it out and see what happens there is no reports of getting fakes delivered right? Its just they have horrible customer service :lol:

yep, thats what i'm seeing. I didn't cop from them because i was too late, but its a customer service thing. Some people can't wait and have their money tied up.

I'd wait it out. Paypal has everyone covered for a while, at least until they say its being shipped in Dec

Man I was reading through so many pages of that thread and was looking for a legitimate reason they were freaking out. Bad customer service, not receiving the full order, and one SBB with a different angled swoosh. I was waiting for the bomb to drop, but there was nothing.

yeah slightly higher tongue on some SBBs

i can't tell if its NT being sour that some people landed pairs and they didn't or there is a legit community concern.
But paypal grace period is what 6 months to file. I am not stressing the money being held up as long as if something shady goes down that i get a refund.

will be interested to see how it starts to pan out over the next month or so...but i will not be ordering any more from them thats for sure :lol:

I just asked Winnsports about shipping to Sweden and writing down the value since we get hit with awfully big import and duty fees otherwise. I thought about ordering a pair of CB 2.0 since my 1.0's are pretty damn beat from walking everywhere with my dog but I just can't stand how they executed the cb 2.0. I really need another pair of 1.0's and they are impossible to find for around retail in Europe really.

Eff Finish Line.... I was so stoked to try for the olives. Now I have $720 tied up with pre authorizations that didn't go through.  Big company like FNL needs a better system! 

Eff Finish Line.... I was so stoked to try for the olives. Now I have $720 tied up with pre authorizations that didn't go through.  Big company like FNL needs a better system! 
Yup...any kind of release with higher than normal site traffic and the FNL payment processor takes a sh*t. ADC is in the running for taking their place for worst payment processor though.

Yep double charged by FNL damnit 
mean.gif

How long does it usually take them to cancel the order(s)? 

ive had that happen before, usually takes anywhere from 24-72 hours to remove those pending charges but if you can't wait, you can call finish line and your cc company and have them exchange authorization numbers and that will remove the pending charges immediately.

Thought I had doubled up on Olives this AM but FL had a way of turning that around. These are too nice to miss out on :D

saw these pics on Facebook. These are going to be a serious problem. Matter of fact, all of the 3.0's will be a problem.
Thanks for reminding me about those. Was about to cop the Olive 2.0s but these look way better even though I'm not a fan of the translucent cages.

Anyone saw these at Wexler's insta? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom