ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah even though I ordered the CB and solar red 1.0's before I posted the links I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I also saw now that they haven't updated any social medias since may this year so who knows. Luckily me, and I guess the most of us who ordered, paid with PayPal so we should be alright. Always gotta try take a shot when it comes to 1.0's. I'll give it to atleast friday (european time) before I file a pontential case to PayPal.
Damn straight, been chasing the OGs hard. The other site you linked were def legit as my mates ash purps have already shipped.

I love their prices but I hate how they just bag their orders. I'm a guy who cares about the condition of the box, and I did not like how my shoebox was banged up last time with the Shock Blues. Not sure if I'll order from them again, unless the price is too good to pass, i.e. $100 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the link though.
Another box killer site Sportsshoes.com extended their 10% off sale on running gear. The promo code didnt work for me so they refunded it and the VAT after my purchase via live chat. Works out about $123 shipped for you guys for Solar reds, shock mints amongst others...

^^ Yeah those are customs lol. I was pissed when i found out the all black version was dropping smh. These were originally the all white verson 1.

OHHHHH BTW!! I figured out how to color the midsole. After reading a few posts and watching a few videos i found out how to color the bottoms.

I used boiling hot water with black Ritz dye. Let the midsoles soak for a good 10-15mins and they will come out all black. I havent tried rinsing the midsoles yet but sofar so good.

Last edited:
Legit Check on these Creams? eBay seller. They look good to me. Sorry for the angles. That's how they were sent to me. Got rid of my previous pair but decided I want them back. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Legit Check on these Creams? eBay seller. They look good to me. Sorry for the angles. That's how they were sent to me. Got rid of my previous pair but decided I want them back. 
mean.gif

They look good to me. Fakes of those look horribad.

Current batch of fake creams look like these:

Last edited:
Finally got my hands on the white 3m Ub pair. Was kinda sad that the blacks were only online. Hopefully they'll release in store on the 3rd. If not these will be stored till summer time

Yeah even though I ordered the CB and solar red 1.0's before I posted the links I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I also saw now that they haven't updated any social medias since may this year so who knows. Luckily me, and I guess the most of us who ordered, paid with PayPal so we should be alright. Always gotta try take a shot when it comes to 1.0's. I'll give it to atleast friday (european time) before I file a pontential case to PayPal.

I ordered through JCC via my credit card... What do I do then if this place never responds lol

How hard is it to get the various collabs that release? Was it easier in the past?
In my experience, beginning from the Hypebeast uncaged, it went from 'not easy' to nearly impossible by the time the Solebox and High Snobiety UBs came around. That was in April (HS). You had to be more lucky than good if you were gonna try for them manually at that point. Not counting that Kolor clown collab, this RC will be the first highly coveted UB collab since then. UB hype being what it is (or has become even now), you can kind of do the math.

TL;Dr - difficult.

**** these $800 worth of pending charges from FNL and Adidas :stoneface:

At least you wont be able to spend the money on anything else or anything dumb :lol:

I've never been so un-excited to receive a pair of shoes. CB 1.0's come in today and I already wanna send them away :smh: :lol:

I ordered through JCC via my credit card... What do I do then if this place never responds lol

I suppose you can call to your credit card company to get a chargeback. I will do that with PayPal if we don't hear anything from the store.

Olives from Finish Line on the truck for delivery
Bad news - to my house :smh: i wont get to see em til 5pm

Back
Top Bottom