ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how does GOAT work? YOu send them the shoes and they hold onto it until someone purchases, or you send them the shoes after someone purchases, GOAT inspects it and if its good, they send it over to the buyer?

how does GOAT work? YOu send them the shoes and they hold onto it until someone purchases, or you send them the shoes after someone purchases, GOAT inspects it and if its good, they send it over to the buyer?
You take pics of the shoe. They approve the listing after reviewing pictures. Once sold, you ship them the shoes, they authenticate, you get money deposited as a credit, then they ship to the buyer. You can use that credit to buy shoes or just cash out to your bank account. You get 2 points per successful sale, -10 points for any order you cancel. So if someone buys and you cancel, you lose 10 points off your seller rating. Get a high enough seller rating and you don't take pictures anymore. Low enough, and your commission rates increase and you eventually are banned from selling.

Once it sells, you send to goat, they inspect and approve and you can transfer the money into your account right after they legit check them. Then they send to the buyer.

the latter. Once they approve the shoes they release payment to the seller and ship to the buyer

Just an update. Kicks Crew pair has Asian label. So yeah I think it's fair to assume it just depends where they come from. Where did yours come from, if you don't mind me asking? Teddy's pair has standard label too. 
Adidas Honk Kong

View media item 2218273
Now I have both 1.0/2.0 CB's...not really excited as theres not much difference to me (I know theres a difference but not enough for me)...will probably just sit on them for a bit

Damn those RCs are gorgeous. They will be had at any cost...maybe even 2 pair

On another note, anyone with the uncaged triple white UBs (not the 3M)...did they come with extra laces? I dont remember them coming w/them, but I sold my pair on GOAT and they just emailed me saying I can lower my price and see if the buyer will accept because I'm missing the extra laces. The other 2 uncaged (red, black) didnt come with extra laces

On another note, anyone with the uncaged triple white UBs (not the 3M)...did they come with extra laces? I dont remember them coming w/them, but I sold my pair on GOAT and they just emailed me saying I can lower my price and see if the buyer will accept because I'm missing the extra laces. The other 2 uncaged (red, black) didnt come with extra laces
No. Did not come with extra laces.

they don't come with extra laces. You sure you didn't list them as 3m uncaged and they didn't notice they weren't?

The RC are really nice I love the color way of the PK, I think they should've done leather cage tho because the plastic sticks out too much against the pk making the cage look cheap in comparison.

If anyone sees a Y3 ZG in black US8 or 8.5, please holla at your boy.  I don't ever make these posts but I would appreciate some eyes on them for me.

Back
Top Bottom