ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I bet you half those goons in NYC can't even spell REIGNING. We about to see a bunch of RAINING CHAMPIONS Ultra Boost on Craigslist. 
Ill be honest, I know nothing about Reigning Champ. i just loved the way they designed the UB.  Favorite UB design so far 

Nah, was after.. around 12:30. Remember that truck unloading behind us? Those were the pairs
Damn!! I was on the train thinking if I should by Kith just in case, but I was too tired 
frown.gif
 Oh well, at least we got our pair [emoji]128170[/emoji]

Was at concepts, disgusted at what I seen, makes me mad that I'm apart of this **** I ended up leaving

Last edited:
Ill be honest, I know nothing about Reigning Champ. i just loved the way they designed the UB.  Favorite UB design so far 
Don't need to know about RC to know how to spell reigning though haha. They didn't make it up.

Last edited:
Are the TB's going for same resale value as V2's? Only asking cause I don't want to pay resale for the yeezys
nope. TBs will settle down to 300-350 once pairs start flooding the market. might go up 400-450 later on. Yeezys wont go below 500 unless you find some steals.

afew site is slammed right now!

edit..looks like suppa is as well, man these L's are tasting extra salty today

Last edited:
I swore off waiting in NYC lines awhile ago after dealing with what I'm assuming was the 'goon squad.' Watching them scoop up all the pairs and just generally being a**holes was enough to make it online-or-bust for me. Bummed I struck out today but sounds like I would've had to do a good amount of jostling for a chance in person

Adidas Chicago at Water Tower was great today.
I'm about 2 hours outside of Chicago, got there with about 2 hours until shop opened. Only 4 dudes ha. Meanwhile, Notre Shop was packed. I don't know the adidas shop went under the radar, but I'm not mad. They had a little over 30 pairs and it was only like 15 heads. They still wouldn't let us get back in line though. So I paid a random bystander $20 to go cop me another haha.
I've been wanting these since pics surfaced. Super stoked on em.
View media item 2244871

I'm about 2 hours outside of Chicago, got there with about 2 hours until shop opened. Only 4 dudes ha. Meanwhile, Notre Shop was packed. I don't know the adidas shop went under the radar, but I'm not mad. They had a little over 30 pairs and it was only like 15 heads. They still wouldn't let us get back in line though. So I paid a random bystander $20 to go cop me another haha.
Damn my size...  Congrats... 

lemme get a pair thoooo

is it cleaned out? I keep getting 503 trying to check out

SNS still has 8-11.5 in burgundy (only one that dropped so far) if you're looking for that one
I don't know, seems like mine is in cart but the cart wont come up

JK It just loaded. OOS

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom