ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LOL, I know peeps that have copped yeezys manually through the splash page.  But with no splash page God help us all 
Yeah... and only 2000 pairs too. 
sick.gif

LOL, I know peeps that have copped yeezys manually through the splash page.  But with no splash page God help us all 
I copped manual off adidas for TD, PB and OT on Adidas with splash, but computer people now know how to bypass it. So splash is actually worse for those of us who arent coding geniuses.

Last edited:

On a break lol. Been eating off Snkrs for J's. JB Fell OFF on past couple releases passed on the TB3 for these.
well when you strike out the TB3's were about 237 with tax

your half way to resell 

once instore pairs were canceled due to shipment i knew the L was coming 

Smh guess im gonna get a bot
Wish I did this years ago.. id have all the pairs I want..   the bots are like them dudes who take all the halloween candy cause they had the code to break inside once the candy was in the container... meanwhile we wait like idiots in a single file line hoping to get just one. 

Damn these were harder to get than the last Yeezy. I was able to cop 4 pair of the V2s but couldn't get a single pair of these.

Last edited:

I copped manual off adidas for TD, PB and OT on Adidas with splash, but computer people now know how to bypass it. So splash is actually worse for those of us who arent coding geniuses.
Still offers a chance, there is no chance without the splash sans bot

Back
Top Bottom