ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those of you who have the RC UB's in hand, would you say they are worth paying resell for? I have been offered a pair from Asia for 375$ shipped to Sweden and I'm seriously considering it since they probably won't even drop in europe.

Is the pattern as crazy in person as it looks on photos? Is the quality great?

Got blocked by adidas on my phone, jumped on the comp and still managed to get my size. Good morning.
Yep, I was waiting in line (online) for them and got through for the adidas NMD R1 PK Tri-Color ‘White’

I got through to the NDM R1 Black's as well but sold out my size

For those of you who have the RC UB's in hand, would you say they are worth paying resell for? I have been offered a pair from Asia for 375$ shipped to Sweden and I'm seriously considering it since they probably won't even drop in europe.

Is the pattern as crazy in person as it looks on photos? Is the quality great?

I think they're great. Considering these are the last collaboration release for Adidas of the year I think they are more than worth paying resell for. Great quality, and great packaging. IF you really want them: go for it.

Last edited:
I think they're great. Considering these are the last collaboration release for Adidas of the year I think they are more than worth paying resell for. Great quality, and great packaging. IF you really want them: go for it.
Therein lies the problem.

Just because it's a collab doesn't mean it's not trash.

IMO, I'd save the money and cop a couple of GRs 

I had both loading/splash pages for the tri color nmd's. My phone ended up getting blocked from adidas and I missed out on the grey but I got through on my wife's phone for the black/tri color

Therein lies the problem.

Just because it's a collab doesn't mean it's not trash.

IMO, I'd save the money and cop a couple of GRs 

I disagree with you on your assessment of them being trash, but I agree with you on copping GR 3.0's. Luckily for me I got the R.Champs for retail.

Edit; R.Champ knit pattern is reminiscent to the 1.0's to me. In saying that I wasn't really feeling the 2.0 drops this year at all.

Last edited:
Is it just me or are a lot of people getting blocked on today's NMD release?

Managed to cop grey and black in the Tri Colors team manual after a week of Ls on Adidas. This week was hellish with all the releases, but it paid off waking up early this morning (even though Adidas has been dropping at 8:00AM and later PST)! Hope everyone got to eat something on this morning's release.

Is it just me or are a lot of people getting blocked on today's NMD release?

Managed to cop grey and black in the Tri Colors team manual after a week of Ls on Adidas. This week was hellish with all the releases, but it paid off waking up early this morning (even though Adidas has been dropping at 8:00AM and later PST)! Hope everyone got to eat something on this morning's release.

Yea this was the first time I've ever been blocked. Wanted the grey but was only able to get the black :/

Got through on white tricolors then issues with Paypal not going through then blocked. This some bullshieeet man.

Back
Top Bottom