ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser/mobile. Hth.
Thanks. My Uncaged order finally went through, but I have 2 Paypal charges. Got my order conf email. Never got an order conf on the caged burgs, but have 2 Paypal charges for them. Wish I knew about the browser switch while I was trying to checkout on those.

I am really, REALLY f'ing sick of this company right about now.

Dudes on facebook are already starting with their "they're limited, only 300 pairs" nonsense. Feel bad for the people who end up paying resell for these. They'll restock multiple times.
Hope the flood gates open soon and mentions of multiple store releases happen so these resellers sit on pairs

Was the burgundy pair always supposed to be the big drop from this release??? I didn't even know what the colors dropping were until this AM (all I could tell was blue on the shaded out promo image on Adi.com the last couple days), and since I work at UMass I wanted the burgs to rep the Minutemen. I figured the neutral colors would've been the ones everyone wanted... 

PM'd you 
Thanks for the lookout 
nthat.gif

Everything was going good until the ADC payment system crapped out 
mean.gif

Was the burgundy pair always supposed to be the big drop from this release??? I didn't even know what the colors dropping were until this AM (all I could tell was blue on the shaded out promo image on Adi.com the last couple days), and since I work at UMass I wanted the burgs to rep the Minutemen. I figured the neutral colors would've been the ones everyone wanted... 
its always the CW with the lowest stock numbers, burgandys and royals were the most sought after, I copped a 12 in royals

think we all found out a day or 2 ago burg was going to release. very random lol 

Dudes on facebook are already starting with their "they're limited, only 300 pairs" nonsense. Feel bad for the people who end up paying resell for these. They'll restock multiple times.
Love the $800 price tag that one joker is asking...at least it's free shipping though.  
roll.gif

Tried on triple white 3.0 in finish line today. An EASY pass, the translucent cage is very feminine in person IMO and the knit in person is also just boring. Crazy prices on burgs right now wowww

Aesthetically uncaged looks clean as ****. Only concern I have is the sock liner being itchy.
Agreed they look dope. Wearing no show socks that have a slightly higher heel tab takes care of that issue.
More aesthetically. I haven't tried on a pair of uncared or NMD in fear of liking them.
I think to make the UC work you just need the right outfit. Slimmer fitting joggers look best with them IMO. You should really try a pair on though man, they feel and look great on feet.

its always the CW with the lowest stock numbers, burgandys and royals were the most sought after, I copped a 12 in royals
Not always a direct correlation with numbers. The womens blue pair had lowest numbers and there wont be resell there. 

Burgundys were always gonna be the most hyped from this drop. it was easy to see. There was only one burgundy drop and it was 1.0s and they were a UK/japan exclusive and are reselling for yeezy prices now. so everyones been craving em. low numbers (for now) and high demand.

Thanks. My Uncaged order finally went through, but I have 2 Paypal charges. Got my order conf email. Never got an order conf on the caged burgs, but have 2 Paypal charges for them. Wish I knew about the browser switch while I was trying to checkout on those.
No problem. Glad I was able to help!

Got my adidas uncaged tan orange boosts today. Open the box. Sent me a size 10 instead of the 11 i ordered.so pissed off. Bad enough you cant ever get any release on there without a use of a bot. No i dont want a pathetic gift voucher. I want my god damn size 11. Pathetic.

I know I said wake me up when 3.0's come out, but I'm gonna take a nap now, wake me up for real when White Noise or Olives or Military comes out. 

Back
Top Bottom