ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doubt there's any way you can avoid paying Duties. Good luck though. I'd at least try arguing that the value of the shoe is whatever the retail price is. CBP really going to go of resell prices :lol:

Damn that sucks about the duty. Surprised that you cited the de minimis exemption and they still charged you duty. I've never experienced this, especially since the exemption was raised to 800 and I have bought watches and shoes from the EU multiple times. Very odd. Good luck man. 

Online appraisal? Did they hit up stockx?

I just don't see how stores can advertise this $800 threshold then customs come around and hit you with the tax after the fact. I was heated when the postal worker came.

Two forms of ID!!
and a utilities bill with a local address
laugh.gif

After about 2 months of lurking the thread, I finally decided to join NT. 

Look forward to contributing and finally copping some limited releases. Only been able to get GRs..

After about 2 months of lurking the thread, I finally decided to join NT. 

Look forward to contributing and finally copping some limited releases. Only been able to get GRs..
Welcome; be nice, be helpful, be respectful, the thread it's the gift that never stops giving :smile: 

I just don't see how stores can advertise this $800 threshold then customs come around and hit you with the tax after the fact. I was heated when the postal worker came.
https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCOD...11-title19-chap4-subtitleII-partI-sec1321.pdf

(A) $100 in the case of articles sent as bona fide gifts from persons in foreign countries to persons in the United States ($200 in the case of articles sent as bona fide gifts from persons in the Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa), or (B) $200 in the case of articles accompanying, and for the personal or household use of, persons arriving in the United States who are not entitled to any exemption from duty under subheading 9804.00.30, 9804.00.65, or 9804.00.70 of title I of this Act,1 or (C) $200 in any other case

Very odd. I'm not an expert, but I'd look into those subheadings.

NMD resale prices have fallen way off, and yes that includes PK. Unless you have older cw's or a collab. New PK NMD aren't selling that high
And those last PK NMDs were not that hyped as the previous one. So maybe resell is dead on them 

Any AZ people in here? I think we have the worst big city for sneakheads but maybe i just dont know places? 

Im cool on 3.0 until CNY, white noise, and military pack. Got royals coming in and ill see how much i like them. Been wanting some royal shoes since i missed out on 1.0 for retail.

Might try for those nakeds but im not gonna stress over them especially with yeezys dropping the day after.

I like those Naked UB's but probably will get the least amount of wears of all my UB's, including the DS ones lol

View media item 2253074
Outcome of my battle with CBP.. if anyone has any real way to dispute this hit me up please

NFS, information only
View media item 2253075Top to bottom: Japan, ADC, RC.com

View media item 2253088Curious George said I should flex a little after having to deal with bs customs

So they're saying you got dinged because you bought from individual not company? Might want to find different way to receive shoe purchases from overseas. Bet the local usps branch or worker will keep track of your address now.
Never seen a duty letter before. Pure unlucky bs.

Back
Top Bottom