ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna be some Pulp Fiction-Samuel L Jackson stuff in SoCal-SM Adidas today. Hopefully someone can actually get a pair of shoes. Good luck.

500+ replies....this thread moves so fast.

When people get the 3.0s in hand please post fit comparisons. First it was said that they fit just like 2.0s now its .5 down from your 2.0s. My 2.0s fit perfect with a tiny bit of room. So if they are the least bit bigger i need to go .5 down.

1006 new posts 
sick.gif

Hey guys I have a question regarding the NMD PK sizing.

I wear a US 9.5 (Eur43) in Nike Air Tavas and a US 9 (Eur 42 2/3) in Adidas ZX Flux.

What size would you recommend me for the NMD PKs ?

i have way to much coming in the next few days. really making myself feel bad for copping so much last week.

kind of happy I had that issue with those trico NMDs

And you know where to send the KP's haha

Glad to hear folks hitting on these releases though... it gets old to see people frustrated after every drop. This month I've hit on RC, Trico, and Burgundy UB's... the only one I didn't hit was Pusha. pretty stoked to end out the year this way!

Still nothing new from Sweatshop. Does anyone know where I can check my order since I placed my order as a guest. For those who got cancelled orders, did you get a mail saying it got cancelled? Haven't been charged either yet, only a pending charge on PayPal.

Still nothing new from Sweatshop. Does anyone know where I can check my order since I placed my order as a guest. For those who got cancelled orders, did you get a mail saying it got cancelled? Haven't been charged either yet, only a pending charge on PayPal.
Yea I got an email yesterday morning saying it got cancelled. 

Is it reasonable to swap mystery red sz 10 in womans (sz9mens) for RC/TB/Creams/Olives??  

I need one of those in a 9.5-10 and dont want to pay resell. 

Is it reasonable to swap mystery red sz 10 in womans (sz9mens) for RC/TB/Creams/Olives??  

I need one of those in a 9.5-10 and dont want to pay resell. 
I'm gonna say no, not reasonable. You'll have problems with the women's size (most aren't aware of the conversion and don't want to risk it) and the values aren't equal.

Damn not even for Olives lol.   how much cash do I add on top? 

Last edited:
500+ replies....this thread moves so fast.

When people get the 3.0s in hand please post fit comparisons. First it was said that they fit just like 2.0s now its .5 down from your 2.0s. My 2.0s fit perfect with a tiny bit of room. So if they are the least bit bigger i need to go .5 down.
Took some pictures and made some images on how the 3.0's compare to the 2.0's from above. Not the best pictures but I think they get the point across well. I ordered .5 size up as I did with the 2.0's but found that the 3.0's run a bit larger than usual. My future pairs of 3.0's will be ordered TTS instead of the half size up recommendation of the 2.0's. Pictures below.

2.0 (left) vs 3.0 (right):

3.0 knit is much thinner, and allows more stretch.

3.0 toe box is also roomier.

2.0 Toebox Fit (no insoles): US Men's 11 

Yellow indicates where my big toe ends.

As most UB owners I removed the insoles since the tongue area of the shoe was squeezing my foot.

2.0 vs 3.0 Toebox Fit - Both are US Men's 11

Sky Blue (top) shows fit with insoles in.

Carolina Blue (bottom) where my big toe ends.

Other notes:

I have wide feet.

I wear 10.5 in 350v1, Roshe 1, AF1, and most Nikes. Also 10.5 in Puma R698.

I wear 11 in UB 2.0 and AM90.

While wearing these I had on a new pair of adidas socks that weren't necessarily thin.

When I re-inserted the insole on the 3.0, the tongue area still squeezed by foot a bit, it was much more comfortable with the insole out. Might be due to the newness of the shoe.

Conclusion on 3.0 fit:

Thinner PK lets your foot move around much easier than the 2.0s. Order TTS. 

My NMD R2's come in today and I'll do a similar comparison once I get home from work. Never had a pair of NMD's before so I will compare them to the UB 2.0 and 3.0.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom