ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3.0 whites came in from finish line. idk man. they're aight cause the UB shape is sleek, but something about them just throws me off. definitely sending them right back to finish line. i feel like the pattern the knit makes almost makes them feel like yeezy knockoffs. just not worth the $200 imo esp owning 1.0 triple whites.
Damn those things look like house slippers. White 3.0s in a size 13 gonna look like massive marshmallows on my feet

Consortium is frustrating to say the least. Clicked the link within about 13 seconds and the best I could do is try to add to cart...

Markham Canada folks, if you're looking for uncaged TBs and Trace Cargos, you should head over to Solestop. They sent an email to their distro but wouldn't help me out since I'm not in ON.

efffff if i could find those Olive 1.0 raphael's in a 12.5/13 I'd instacop
Only made up to size 12 
mean.gif

Only made up to size 12 
mean.gif
woooooooooooooooooooooooooow 

I guess it's 3.0 militaries for my olive fix... or a good 2.0 if the price ever comes back to retail smh kms

mad thanks for the wisdom. saved me from that infinite search 

Last edited:

You know if DHL will leave it at my door if I leave a note. Signature required but I won't be home
ohwell.gif
You have to miss one delivery first so they can leave you a "missed delivery" slip. 

On the slip, you'll be given an option where you can sign off requesting for the delivery person to leave the package on your doorstep in your absence, however in doing so, indemnifies DHL from liability in the scenario that the package is stolen or lost. 

EDIT: you can possible sign off via online if the shoes aren't already out for delivery. Otherwise you'll have to wait 1 business day before they receive your request. Another option is to have the package rerouted to your nearest DHL drop/ship location to your work, you can easily retrieve it on your lunch break. That's what i've done since i'm never home for deliveries. 

Last edited:
For $108 shipped, I finally gave in and ordered a pair (WMNs Grey cw) for RUNNING. Let's see how BOOST is... :nerd:

HOWEVER, since it's from JackRabbit, I'm not sure that I'll even get what I ordered :rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:

You have to miss one delivery first so they can leave you a "missed delivery" slip. 

On the slip, you'll be given an option where you can sign off requesting for the delivery person to leave the package on your doorstep in your absence, however in doing so, indemnifies DHL from liability in the scenario that the package is stolen or lost. 
Thanks. Figured out there was a DHL pick up located three miles away from my office. Just changed the delivery option to pick up the package from there. There's a few different things you can do and it looks like you don't have to wait to miss a delivery to make changes. Included the link below.

https://delivery.dhl.com/jsp/index.xhtml?ctrycode=US

Last edited:

Thanks. Figured out there was a DHL pick up located three miles away from my office. Just changed the delivery option to pick up the package from there. There's a few different things you can do and it looks like you don't have to wait to miss a delivery to make changes. Included the link below.

https://ondemand.dhl.com/jsp/landingpage.xhtml
Awesome. I just finished editing my response suggesting the DHL pick up location, before seeing your reply. Glad it worked out.

Back
Top Bottom