ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I agree but seeing as they are impossible to attain nowadays a lot of that hype moved to the 3.0...whether you think it should or not. 
Oh i'm talking about the Wool Burgs 3.0s. They might actually look better than the 1.0 version for me. Supposedly coming out early next year. 

IceF ucking fire has it on his IG like a couple weeks ago. Wish we could link pictures from IG on to here.

I bought those tan uncaged because I thought they reminded me of my V.2's. The more I look at them tho, I think I'm going to return them... 

anyone order from adidas.com previously and had their CC statement show the sales tax a couple days earlier

than the actually shoe sale?

I see no love for burgs here .. but it's selling out lol , a lot of people chanting wool burgs when the time comes and they can't cop they would make another excuse to wait for next burg drop lol .. funny
Nah didn't even bother with these. Had multiple chances to cart and just didn't do it. 

These barely look Burgundy anyway.

RoundTwo is selling Mens WWs in size 8 right now for 450. I'm sure those will go quick though

Last edited:
OT but I had a convo with a few other members in here and the NMD thread regarding pending charges with no ADC order confirmations and possibly being flagged, etc. 

I ordered three zne hoodies today with my same account info but a different CC. Order went through and received an order confirmation email. Order status was at "address check," then to "in progress" when I checked it a few minutes after placing it. 40 mins after placing the order, received an email saying order has been cancelled. Called ADC, CSR I spoke to was confused and thought it got cancelled because the items were out of stock. Put me on hold, came back after 10 mins saying he has no idea why it got cancelled and it might have just been an error on ADC's part. Of course he said to place the order again and then if it got cancelled again, call back and speak to a supervisor. 

So, I placed another order on ADC for the same items, and the order went through, received confirmation email, and it said "address check" again but this time after about 20 mins it pushed through to "order confirmed, waiting to be packed."

Hope it actually goes through so that I can buy some damn shoes off ADC again, but just wanted to post my data point regarding this nonsense from what happened to a bunch of us over the weekend. Hope everyone else who had issues can somehow get through. 

anyone order from adidas.com previously and had their CC statement show the sales tax a couple days earlier

than the actually shoe sale?
yeah happened to me last month with the parley uncaged. first charged me $200 and then a week later $17.50

Oh i'm talking about the Wool Burgs 3.0s. They might actually look better than the 1.0 version for me. Supposedly coming out early next year. 

IceF ucking fire has it on his IG like a couple weeks ago. Wish we could link pictures from IG on to here.
Ah nice hadnt seen that post. Yeah those are def better than the 3.0 burg that just dropped imo. But people probs dont know that those are coming/cant wait that long for a burg pair. 

SoCal Ultraboost x In-N-Out meet coming soon? 
roll.gif

Not sure if posted but here's a good on feet of the RCs (17:28) and gray 3.0s (25:07). I really don't think the 3.0s look that bad on feet.

Just scooped up a TTS 9.5 grey off the ADC restock today. All my 1.0's are 9.5 and fit great. After watching this, a little nervous I might need to size down. Adidas is too damn inconsistent with their sizing. Finally scored a pair of Yeezy's for the first time ever with the last drop, and had to sell them cause they fit .5 too small. 

Back
Top Bottom