ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nice. The imma keep adding to cart for 3 hours after it says 'sold out' strategy even though it is sold out then hope for the best and report cancellation on here a week later strategy.
lol i think you are just tripping or something.

who pissed in your cereal.  

ok it's sold out.  just stop trying folks!  everyone stop!  

Nice. The imma keep adding to cart for 3 hours after it says 'sold out' strategy even though it is sold out then hope for the best and report cancellation on here a week later strategy.
what are you even saying? the dude said it was in his cart with the timer.. and you said it was sold out? marcuscamby.gif @ you man

hey look someone carted a 13.  whoa.
laugh.gif
  I was about to submit payment, but they aren't worth the 194 to me

Last edited:
Create a new stockx account and get that 25 off. Bought my backup pair for 340 shipped. Prices seemed to have bottomed off at 355/360.

yeah I was thinking of doing this, then I realized stockx wants to charge $14 for shipping after the discount, so in my eyes, the "$25 coupon" is really just $10

lol i think you are just tripping or something.

who pissed in your cereal.  

ok it's sold out.  just stop trying folks!  everyone stop!  
Lmao just lurking but that homie soundsd salty af for no reason. Like his size sold out and he decided to just say **** everybody else

what are you even saying? the dude said it was in his cart with the timer.. and you said it was sold out? marcuscamby.gif @ you man
Cart with a time in combination with the site trippin' out does not mean anything to me in terms of copping.

The dude already started off on the wrong foot asking if those were the burgs? How do you not know what you copped?

lol how new are some of you? if you think they're sold out just because it says sold out, then take the L.

you should know how adidas site/stock count works by now

Last edited:

same man. heard some rumors about it being sold out, not sure why others in here keep trying. FOOLISH
the hopes of eating is there until its SOLDOUT for more than 10-15 mins and size have not popped up after refresh... 

Back
Top Bottom