ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

People really going crazy over some Ground Beef 3.0s though??
idk if going crazy is whats happening... You should see this thread on actual hyped drops. People just copping burgs with usual UB quickness. 

3.0 is the most comfortable, the burgs are the best color so far, and only 400 pairs total of each size have dropped from ADC to this point. Sooo yeah they getting scooped up lol. Logic. 

Last edited:

Women's red and men's burgundy
Im waiting on a customizer to dye the lighter striations on BA8845 
nerd.gif

I think that could make it real fire

I will say this the weave pattern on the toebox doesn't look so bad in person.  Might pickup the triple whites 

So.. I created a new confirmed account on my phone (with my bro's info). If I somehow hit, can he log on to the app with his phone and see the reservation?

Women's red and men's burgundy
I really liked the women's pair in some pics where it looked more cherry red. However in this pic it looks like sandpaper. def gotta see 3.0s in person because some of these pics don't do 3.0 justice.

bloody sand paper

when you try to scrub off yo stretchmarks and get bloody

...bloody toilet paper

So.. I created a new confirmed account on my phone (with my bro's info). If I somehow hit, can he log on to the app with his phone and see the reservation?
Nope had a similar problem on the last v2 release. The reservation wouldn't pop up on the other phone. The reservation stays on the phone it was originally placed on.

Back
Top Bottom