ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the timeframe it takes for StockX orders? Bought a pair of RC's for $374 - $25 first time coupon after selling those Purecontrol UBs.

edit: Read the FAQ and it says 7-9 business days. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
can someone comment on wool 1.0's fit versus core 1.0 fit? 

are wool's as tight? longer? 

edit: i searched and found a couple posts saying they are "looser" than the core's 

- true???

Last edited:

What's the timeframe it takes for StockX orders? Bought a pair of RC's for $374 - $25 first time coupon after selling those Purecontrol UBs.

edit: Read the FAQ and it says 7-9 business days. 
smokin.gif
I made a purchase recently.  It was bought on 12/3 and arrived in hand on 12/10.  Not bad considering that the seller must ship it to stockx first.  

can someone comment on wool 1.0's fit versus core 1.0 fit? 

are wool's as tight? longer? 

edit: i searched and found a couple posts saying they are "looser" than the core's 

- true???
I've got 10s in both and they're the same length IMO. The wools are more loose though, I can roll my toes much easier in the wools than the cores.

1.0 vs 3.0 Greys.   I need more pairs lol.   3.0 is way more loose fit wise. 

Last edited:

in your pic you can see the whole upper 50% of the shoe is a slightly 'thicker' silhouette. Even the toe box profile is larger. Could just be the angle though.

Pretty crazy how much the silhouette has changed. 1.0 looks more 'sleek' and aggressive. 3.0 looks bulky in comparison. No surprise they fit looser. 

in your pic you can see the whole upper 50% of the shoe is a slightly 'thicker' silhouette. Even the toe box profile is larger. Could just be the angle though.
it's surprisingly roomy for 3.0s, i have 1.0s from US8.5-9.5, including the creams which fit bigger. This 3.0 takes the cake. 
But i didn't really like the fit thou, could be just me, way too airy inside. I like that the 1.0s "clamp" down on your feet for a snug fit. 

Part of it is definitely the angle. 

You can see half way across the "tongue" for the laces in the 3.0, but can't even fully see the viewer's side of the cage on the 1.0's. 

You can also see "inside" of the 3.0, yet cannot see any of the interior of the 1.0

The pics doesn't really make them any justice , me I love the silhouette personally. As you can see there's only boost in what can be considered the toe area and the heel. But overall it's pretty comfy. I went tts at first, but I like my stuff snug. So I went to the store and change it  for .5 down.

Really really good shoe, killer sole. 

For ref;
Nike US8
1.0 3M CB and TB US8 w/ insole
1.0 TW and OG US7.5 w/o insole

CB's are the weirdest fit, never got them to feel right even after wears and shoe tree tricks.

Anyway tried on some US8 that a friend copped in Melbourne, and was pretty confident with mine ordering US7.5 cause they felt roomy ..

RC came in and have to say the fit is weird ..
Comfort and length wise it's all good - with or without the insoles .. Probably cause the PK is stretchy AF - but with the insole in I can actually feel the toe box reinforcement, and it get worse when I start walking, as I feel the thing rubbing my feet xD

Anyways they are liiitt

View media item 2263871

I was getting tired of not having any good no show socks as my Nike dri-fit kept slipping off my heels. So I went to the local running store and picked these up.

A few different brands like feetures, swiftwick and belaga all of which are fantastic.

View media item 2263891

Speaking of socks, I highly recommend Wrightsock and Thorlo. Both are really comfortable, blister resistant, and non-slip.

I've practically tried them all and these were the best two brands IMO.

Last edited:

Part of it is definitely the angle. 

You can see half way across the "tongue" for the laces in the 3.0, but can't even fully see the viewer's side of the cage on the 1.0's. 

You can also see "inside" of the 3.0, yet cannot see any of the interior of the 1.0
Yea, can't wait to try on my 3.0s when I get them in and compare the fits. Hopefully I keep them. Would like to continue to spend my tax return on some 3.0s. Sitting out end of 2016 was kind of difficult with the 2.0s.

Copped more 1.0s and uncaged than 2.0s toward this tail end.

Back
Top Bottom