ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
posted this in the RF thread. So reposting it here for those who don't frequent there

the primeknit laces are insane. Didn't think laces would wow me... we're talking about laces man. Laces.

btw if you're wondering about size. Stay True to Size. It fits slightly long. IMO sizing fits similar to uncaged UB's. The ankle opening is a little tight at first and will need some force to slip on, good thing thats a tongue tab and a heel pull tab to assist you. Once you slip in, ankle collar is not tight. overall very very comfy. Primeknit material is thick.. thicker than uncaged UB's. If I had to compare a similar thickness, think of Pharrell Human Race NMD

On another note, xhibition shipped out my Naked UB's already. Just icing on the cake to cop Nakeds right after copping Kith UB's. 

Last edited:
I need help guys. Are the nakeds sizing in.womans or mens? So if the box says a 11 , is it a mens 11 or womans 11??

posted this in the RF thread. So reposting it here for those who don't frequent there

the primeknit laces are insane. Didn't think laces would wow me... we're talking about laces man. Laces.

btw if you're wondering about size. Stay True to Size. It fits slightly long. IMO sizing fits similar to uncaged UB's. The ankle opening is a little tight at first and will need some force to slip on, good thing thats a tongue tab and a heel pull tab to assist you. Once you slip in, ankle collar is not tight. overall very very comfy. Primeknit material is thick.. thicker than uncaged UB's. If I had to compare a similar thickness, think of Pharrell Human Race NMD

On another note, xhibition shipped out my Naked UB's already. Just icing on the cake to cop Nakeds right after copping Kith UB's. 
you see to me these on foot dont do anything for me they just dont look that great but congrats man. i know im in the minority on this one

Definitely wearable...  Imma stay away from this thread and FB for a week or so...  So salty I couldnt cop... 
roll.gif

Will trade DS coppers and chalks for these...  JK

Back
Top Bottom