ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its poor lighting on my end with an old iphone camera (hate the 7), these are definitely nicer in hand than poor pics on feet. Don't let my terrible pictures sway you. Hands down my favorite collab, sorry Reigning Champs. 

Last edited:

Definitely wearable...  Imma stay away from this thread and FB for a week or so...  So salty I couldnt cop... 
roll.gif

Will trade DS coppers and chalks for these...  JK
The more i refresh the saltier i get. 
laugh.gif

Just got back from picking up my 9.5 UBs at Kith Miami. So dope in person. When I checked in with dude up front with the list I saw they only had 6 pairs of 9.5s and 6 pairs of 10s. Didn't wanna get caught grilling the list too much, but they definitely didn't have many pairs in store. There was a pretty decent sized line for dude's waiting for unclaimed pairs, but I'm sure the majority of them left empty handed. Kith's IG is full of salt right now.

Just got back from picking up my 9.5 UBs at Kith Miami. So dope in person. When I checked in with dude up front with the list I saw they only had 6 pairs of 9.5s and 6 pairs of 10s. Didn't wanna get caught grilling the list too much, but they definitely didn't have many pairs in store. There was a pretty decent sized line for dude's waiting for unclaimed pairs, but I'm sure the majority of them left empty handed. Kith's IG is full of salt right now.
Did they have Naked UB in store?

you see to me these on foot dont do anything for me they just dont look that great but congrats man. i know im in the minority on this one

You're not the only one. Not sure if it's the jeans, I can't figure it out. Regardless the shoe itself looks amazing

I wonder how much I have to add for Chalk trade tho...  Doubt anyone will want that trade. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom