ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pictures really don't do the Nakeds any justice. They're beautiful in person and on feet
lol I think people are saying the pics do the Nakeds too much justice and are actually underwhelming in person

I actually like them and glad I copped last night after getting cancelled from Naked on RD

Last edited:

You gotta rank up your master of L's rating already bro hahah 
Just did 
nthat.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif

lol I think people are saying the pics do the Nakeds too much justice and are actually underwhelming in person

I actually like them and glad I copped last night after getting cancelled from Naked on RD

To each their own man. These are just as nice as I thought they would be. Leather cage thick rope white laces that came with them, I love the tongue, it's not a loud *** shoe but it's def a dope one to have. Got my girl a pair too so it makes it even more dope to have a his/hers type of deal going on. If majority are saying whack, underwhelming, etc that's fine by me. Maybe I can more easily find a 10.5 to size swap for haha. And find an extra 10.5 for @snayberry

To each their own man. These are just as nice as I thought they would be. Leather cage thick rope white laces that came with them, I love the tongue, it's not a loud *** shoe but it's def a dope one to have. Got my girl a pair too so it makes it even more dope to have a his/hers type of deal going on. If majority are saying whack, underwhelming, etc that's fine by me. Maybe I can more easily find a 10.5 to size swap for haha. And find an extra 10.5 for @snayberry

My man's, lol.

leather cage? wait, what shoe are we talking about? 
laugh.gif
 I thought we were talking about Naked UB's

I copped a pair of Nakeds for my wife and she doesn't want them...said they were too girly for her
embarassed.gif
It is a "girly" color though.

I know it's advertised as unisex, but let's not kid ourselves. That colorway is for men just as much as pink is for men - some can pull it off, majority can't. 

Back
Top Bottom