ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So nakeds arrived today, amazing in person, very glad I copped. Something that I am not sure it was mentioned, they seem to be wool!

In terms of sizing I can confirm that they fit as all other 1.0 ub, so they are in men's sizing.

the olympic pack has been sitting there for about two weeks now, including the parley uncaged. 

Really? Hmm. Went before the holidays and only saw silvers and the black 3ms. I always just miss things there tho. First time I went an employee told me that I had just missed the TBs in my tiny size.

so my package is stuck in customs since the 19th

normal 2-3 week wait? esepcially this time of year
sick.gif
sick.gif

not cool

mean.gif
tell me about it, i waited for like 3 months for my ogs from russia but paid under retail(russia is the worst shipping country) so this isn't as bad but i hope it clears customs soon. 

Last edited:
the ebay listing even said estimated date was od long & i lauged it off thinking "yeah right, won't be that bad"
laugh.gif

should have doubled at that price... can't even find my size in the OGs anywhere & i LOVE those things

tell me about it, i waited for like 3 months for my ogs from russia but paid under retail(russia is the worst shipping country) so this isn't as bad but i hope it clears customs soon. 
You have some serious patience bro haha 

Maybe the OG's were worth it after all

@DesD1 Are you going to visit chichen itza when you go to Cancun? If so, you might want to take a beater pair of boost because there's a lot of walking around. That's the only time I used sneakers in cancun. I had previously said you didn't need to take any but I remembered there is a lot of walking around on some excursions....

Have you been using slang, you happy with it? Are you protected as a seller? Thought was only for people in US (to sell) like stockx and goat.

I feel so out of touch on Adi drops. I feel like all the release places and times are some secret Skulls info or something. Someone PM me to educate me...

You have some serious patience bro haha 

Maybe the OG's were worth it after all
yeah 100% worth the wait especially under $180 shipped, no double box, just wrapped in paper. box came flawless idgi

this is when they were like $300+ for most sizes

@DesD1 Are you going to visit chichen itza when you go to Cancun? If so, you might want to take a beater pair of boost because there's a lot of walking around. That's the only time I used sneakers in cancun. I had previously said you didn't need to take any but I remembered there is a lot of walking around on some excursions....
We will be doing a lot of those excursions and the parks, and afterwards we're heading to Mexico DF. So I might take one pair or two, maybe the trails for the excursions ... Idk yet ... maybe it's too hot and the trails are not particularly chill 

We will be doing a lot of those excursions and the parks, and afterwards we're heading to Mexico DF. So I might take one pair or two, maybe the trails for the excursions ... Idk yet ... maybe it's too hot and the trails are not particularly chill 
I wore my MG 1.0 for Chichen Itza thinking the walk was gonna be bad but it actually wasn't. Shoes barely got dirtied. 

Really? Hmm. Went before the holidays and only saw silvers and the black 3ms. I always just miss things there tho. First time I went an employee told me that I had just missed the TBs in my tiny size.

im looking for the 3m black and white sz 8.5 if anyone seen instock anywhere

I wore my CB 1.0 to europe, beat them up pretty bad and wore them in a downpour. Now they smell and I can't get the funk out. Should I just throw them in the washer?

Back
Top Bottom