ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

that pic was for the ace+. The earlier pic shows 300ish pairs for CNY. The last inventory pic is correct for the ace. 
Ahhh ok thanks. 
Yup that's why I wish they'd stop. It's getting exhausting.
but then there would be no resell and no hype...the sky would fall! 
roll.gif

I'm staying at my relatives for the holidays so I shipped the shoes to their address. However I incorrectly put my billing address as the same address. Are chances high my order gets cancelled? Thanks for any input!

Nah man I struck out.

Super bummed since these are must haves for me.
Maybe you can check out Adidas in SM my man? I mean this drop was random no? I'm sure if they released it online they must have got in store stock. Feel you on this loss, remember you mentioning you wanted these. It's how I feel about the trace cargo and Olive. 

I'm staying at my relatives for the holidays so I shipped the shoes to their address. However I incorrectly put my billing address as the same address. Are chances high my order gets cancelled? Thanks for any input!
not unless your card declines it. I accidentally did that one time with my shipping and billing the same but they weren't my actual address for the card. ADC still shipped.

BUT, if you want, I'll do you a huge favor and check this 1 time for you. Just need your billing address, your cc, your order number, your SSN, and your library card. 

Back
Top Bottom