ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not feeling any of the 3.0s. Good for my wallet. I'm going back and trying to pick up all the DS 1.0s I can in my size. 

Only 3.0 I've pulled the trigger on is CNY. Don't see myself buying any of the upcoming CWs. 

damn i want those triple black uncaged ubs but i dont really need them. i can't even make it a whole week without buying shoes these days.

Barney's in Beverly Hills has some small size Nakeds UB (6.5 and 7.5) and small sizes Kith Trail as well. l
dangit. Knew I should have drove over there yesterday, but football. 
grin.gif

yup, I was a good husband and only watched the first half of the Rose Bowl (Fight On). Btw, these were in the women's shoe section on the 3rd floor. 
Funny because I called and asked an employee if they still had them and he said they never got them so fast 
laugh.gif
. Oh well, girl can live without these 

Not boost related but hope some adidas heads can answer

Regarding the Adidas Superstar Primeknit.

How do these run... TTS  or size up/down?

Thanks

this early 2000s nike game adidas is playing is played out already.

not breaking my back over UBs anymore. if its an easy cop at retail, or a tad bit above retail, cool. otherwise, f**k adidas and UB

Last edited:
this early 2000s nike game adidas is playing is played out already.

not breaking my back over UBs anymore. if its an easy cop at retail, or a tad bit above retail, cool. otherwise, f**k adidas and UB
yikes, taken too many Ls these past releases?

Used to feel like this but considering the eat/loss ratio, I'm content.

I just hate it when I see the blatant backdooring in front of my face.

I'm talking about you UBIQ Philly. Y'all think you're the slickest dudes on that street.

Y'all are trippin about these 3.0s. Nothing will live up to the 1.0 but at least Adidas is trying to push the line and keep creating. The CWs are already more diverse and interesting then the 1.0 and 2.0 combined. Military and CNY 3.0 are some of the best UBs to come out period IMO.

Last edited:

Y'all are trippin about these 3.0s. Nothing will live up to the 1.0 but at least Adidas is trying to push the line and keep creating. The CWs are already more diverse and interesting then the 1.0 and 2.0 combined. Military and CNY 3.0 are some of the best UBs to come out period IMO.
Lol you are talking about the only 2 CWs that are relevant in this wave so far. And even then so, the military is a re-hash of the olive 1.0/2.0 so not really that diverse.

Pretty much every 1.0 CW was a heavy hitter. 2.0, I really have no follow up there since I wasn't a big fan. But they did do some neat stuff with the shock purple/solar reds/MCs in terms of complexity.

With all the monochromatic stuff, they could've done so much more as they did with the CNY 3.0. even black heel cup and cage with a different color knit i would take.

Saints is whack. Most of the time they are unable to fulfill orders. They try to source your kicks once you pay them. I ordered from them twice before and both times they were cancelled. And even if they do have them you have to wait an eternity to get your shoes. Good luck anyways.
Ugh that's disappointing lol. Talked to some other people who had good experiences.

Oh well, will just assume it's an L and I'll be happy if they come. 

Back
Top Bottom