ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My problem with yeezys is I should wear a 12.5 which they didn't make in the v2. The 12 was crushing my toes at first but wooden shoe tree for a couple days and now they're a good fit. Tried the 13 and it slipped too much.

I would recommend anyone who thinks their v2 is half size too small to invest in some nice wooden shoe trees and put them in for a couple days. They do wonders. I also used this technique on my lunarcharge "orcas" and they went from unwearable to only a little snug.
own wooden shoe trees and was thinking about doing this to make just a bit of extra clearance room in toebox on my v2s but hesitant as i dont want to risk changing the shape of or damaging the shoe. ive done it with a couple pairs of non-pk nmds and had good results but skeptical about pk

they came out fine?

so you still didn't find your "right size" even with half size up? Your 3rd time might not be as good as you think it will be. 

My problem with yeezys is I should wear a 12.5 which they didn't make in the v2. The 12 was crushing my toes at first but wooden shoe tree for a couple days and now they're a good fit. Tried the 13 and it slipped too much.

I would recommend anyone who thinks their v2 is half size too small to invest in some nice wooden shoe trees and put them in for a couple days. They do wonders. I also used this technique on my lunarcharge "orcas" and they went from unwearable to only a little snug.

They make V2s in 12.5

man Adidas is really swinging and missing with their apparel collections. The fit on this XBYO stuff looks terrible :smh:

man Adidas is really swinging and missing with their apparel collections. The fit on this XBYO stuff looks terrible
mean.gif
IMO the single best clothing item adidas makes is their trefoil track jacket. 

Could I please get a legit check on these? My size, price seems too good to be true and the seller is only 5 miles from me..

Back
Top Bottom