ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TB 3.0 look way better in those shots then i expected.

Def a great replacement for those that missed out on 1.0s if they can land 3.0s at retail

Man I'm tempted to head up to Portland later to try and grab a pair of free ultra boosts
laugh.gif

http://www.wweek.com/arts/fashion/2...iving-out-free-shoes-all-over-portland-today/
I was down there... **** was a frenzy.

Thanks. Usually I'm a 10 but went with 9.5 on the tri color NMD but I didn't know how these would fit didn't want them to be too tight
They definitely fit looser compared to 1.0 and 2.0.  Pretty similar to PK NMDs actually...  

Hmmmmm, not sure if I'm tricking myself into feeling them because I missed out on the 1.0 TBs or if I'm actually feeling them 
laugh.gif

Why the front look so wide though? Are all 3.0s like that? 
They all look pretty wide in the front.. as much as i want to say it's our eyes deceiving us since we're used to seeing the 1.0 pattern all the time.. i think they stretch with wear. Been wearing mine non stop. 

Last edited:
Did Adidas announce a release date for the 3.0 UB Military pack? Or are they only releasing the pairs on select Champs locations? 

Naw I wasn't running lol they were only giving it to runners.

So many people fake ran to look like they were runners.... it closed off after like 30 min

:lol: gotcha. looks like I'm not making the drive there then. awesome to see Adidas doing stuff like this but it was only a matter of time before it blew up lol

I like 3.0, will def cop a few in the unique colorways i really like, and im sure theyre comfortable. But the bulkier look really hurts the aesthetics for me. I dont even mind the pattern, just that bulky toe area

Back
Top Bottom