ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trail boosts came in, straight 
nthat.gif
. My first consortium shoe so I was surprised at the quality of the box and everything. Anyone got pics with the laces swapped on them?
You mean the kith trail boosts? Did they come in a special box?? 
eek.gif

Not surprised at all. They are actually late to the party. Some of the Yeezy v2 fakes are hard to tell apart even right next to a real pair.

Ppl ask me to legit check V2's and i can't say if they are real or fake. Its so hard to tell because even the boost is the same.

Well I heard the giveaways are the midsole is too dark, the curve on the heel, or to go by the dots on the forefoot because they vary by size. But once the factories get a hold of these tips they will incorporate them and make it impossible to tell.

Last edited:
Well I heard the giveaways are the midsole is too dark, the curve on the heel, or to go by the dots on the forefoot because they vary by size. But once the factories get a hold of these tips they will incorporate them and make it impossible to tell.
They fixed that already

Everything the same, even the paper inside the box (gloss, color, texture) box font and color lol :smh:

If I cant cop from ADC or retailers, im on to the next one. Wont risk it

Got my white 1.0 in today, they are pretty nice. Not sure what I will wear with them though since most of my clothes are black.

Last edited:
Got my white 1.0 in today, they are pretty nice. Not sure what I will wear with them though since most of my clothes are black.
It is a great pair. Looking to see if i can find a 9.5 for a good price. My size 9 is too snug.

Stick a wooden shoe tree in them for a couple of weeks and they should loosen up. I went this route instead of going a half size up because I don't like the extra length.

Last edited:

careful man, no buying/selling/trading and no oops either.. apparently we can only insult each other and post "L"s and jordan memes 

smh.. whats become of this world.. NT used to be about helping people out like back in the SB days...

keep an eye on this thread sometimes people post deals or you can go out find a deal on ebay or grailed... thats about the best advice I could give you fambino
thx famo!

Boost report: Un-ds'd the RFs tonight, been wearing em for about 5 hours now, and I gotta say the ankle collar being so tight is starting to get noticeable (beyond just putting them on), but other than that damn do I love them.  If I had been lucky enough to score a second pair I'd probably end up keeping them both.  The girl wore her Nakeds tonight too, we walked past a guy wearing belugas and I felt like we were flexing on even him
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom