ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

it's a straight trade in my opinion.
Kith's are starting to climb in price and I can see them eclipsing reds in the coming months TBH.

Just my 2 cents
That's how I feel. Guy with V2 told me I needed to add. I'll pass.
I'd say wait it out too.

Yea, honestly, Kiths are hyped and unique enough to really skyrocket in price when the DS stock starts to dry up.

We already know that there are less than probably 8k pairs out in the wild so that could happen pretty quickly.

We'll see how it goes when Adidas releases the official GR mid model but Kith will always be considered the OG mid sort of like the solebox and hypebeast for the uncaged.

I mean if the RF thread is a microcosm of the sneaker world, quite a few people are unds-ing aside from the lucky bunch who tripled, quadrupled, etc from their multiples orders.

Last edited:
How much cash would one have to add with an RF for a red V2? Or is it a straight trade?
In terms of resell V2 Reds are a little higher at the moment. I only see the gap stretching further and further as time passes by, until the RF hits the SNS status or something like that 

Quick question for you guys. I half size up on all my UBs and the only UBs i own are 1.0's. CB, 3m. Looking to by Reigning Champs on resell. With that extra amount of play everyone says they have , should I actually go TTS or stick with my .5 size up?
tts :smile:

I'd say wait it out too.

Yea, honestly, Kiths are hyped and unique enough to really skyrocket in price when the DS stock starts to dry up.
We already know that there are less than probably 8k pairs out in the wild so that could happen pretty quickly.
We'll see how it goes when Adidas releases the official GR mid model but Kith will always be considered the OG mid sort of like the solebox and hypebeast for the uncaged.

I mean if the RF thread is a microcosm of the sneaker world, quite a few people are unds-ing aside from the lucky bunch who tripled, quadrupled, etc from their multiples orders.

Yeah agreed. My thoughts are that in a few months I could sell the RF and pretty much buy whatever pair I want to and recoup costs for what I paid on them.

Quick question for you guys. I half size up on all my UBs and the only UBs i own are 1.0's. CB, 3m. Looking to by Reigning Champs on resell. With that extra amount of play everyone says they have , should I actually go TTS or stick with my .5 size up?
tts :smile:
2nd this reco.

I'm just like you in that I size up for my 1.0s and TTS fits me well for the RC UBs.

The knit is VERY forgiving.

Looks like it. The only all white 1.0 is J&D
There are definitely white 1.0 pairs out there in the wild with a white sole just not continental. Not quite sure what the story is but i remember seeing the pairs some NTers here have seen them for sale.

Will these yeezys stretch out and become loose over time? I have black-white v2 size 8.5 which is my TTS, im 8.5 in all adidas and nikes including nmd, boost, air maxes, roshes, and jordans, all are 8.5. When i first wore these v2 pair they felt fine but after wearing them for like 5-8 hours they are already feeling tight and hurts on my small toes.

Last edited:

There are definitely white 1.0 pairs out there in the wild with a white sole just not continental. Not quite sure what the story is but i remember seeing the pairs some NTers here have seen them for sale.
Did the JD had the continental sole? I don't remember ... 

Will these yeezys stretch out and become loose over time? I have black-white v2 size 8.5 which is my TTS, im 8.5 in all adidas and nikes including nmd, boost, air maxes, roshes, and jordans, all are 8.5. When i first wore these v2 pair they felt fine but after wearing them for like 5-8 hours they are already feeling tight and hurts on my small toes.
Like most PK, they'll stretch a little but the v2's are lined with a bit of a cage. So they won't stretch to the extent of something like an UB or NMD.

I'd say you'll get maybe .25 of a size more from continual wear. The general rule of thumb is to go 0.5 size up from TTS for all v2s. 

No they didn't. Continental soles had the flattened bumps. Pictures below are the JD soles

Nope. That's why i barely wear my blacks. 
laugh.gif
 any 1.0 sole wears out fast for my feet. I want to take them to a cobbler and have em slap a new sole on those bad boys. 

Nope. That's why i barely wear my blacks. 
laugh.gif
 any 1.0 sole wears out fast for my feet. I want to take them to a cobbler and have em slap a new sole on those bad boys. 
Totally feel you 
mean.gif

Uhhhhh that be tastyyyyyy , let us know 

Did you end up cooping RF I don't recall? 

Hopefully I can sell couple of my J11s to fund my Kith before prices jacks up...  Its already jacked to begin with... 

Totally feel you 
mean.gif

Uhhhhh that be tastyyyyyy , let us know 

Did you end up cooping RF I don't recall? 
 I'll probably wait until the soles are really done for before i do it. i did cop RFs and i definitely could've waited for prices to dip down a bit more. not sure if i still want to keep though.

Are these fake? White with 1.0 upper and white continental sole. Some bits just look off also.

View media item 2292326

Those look fake to me. Shiny outer edge of heelcup and white conti sole are the main giveaways but the overall shape is off as well.

But like others have said, there are white 1.0s out there with white outsoles, just OG stretchweb instead of continental. They were "samples" (or more likely a scrapped release) but had the same SKU as the regular white 1.0, lots of pics were floating around of them early on during the white 1.0 release causing a lot of confusion and was most people's first experience with the "footsites using incorrect stock photos" phenomenon that still continues to confuse people (military 3.0 cage anyone?).

Pakho was selling the samples on FB a while back for $380.

Last edited:
I remember someone posting on here the 1.0 pattern with white sole. I believe it was junior size release by adidas.

I remember someone posting on here the 1.0 pattern with white sole. I believe it was junior size release by adidas.

Nah adidas never actually released them you're likely thinking of the 2.0 triple white in juniors which had an all white upper instead of the men's/women's versions which had the grey contrasting knit.

Back
Top Bottom