ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
About to jump on those CNY Eqt for about 100above retail. I know I shouldn't be doing that they're half a size bigger but damn. it's a deal 

Last edited:
Quote:

Seen those go for 3k and up

Yeah, it's a lot. But seems like he's really going all out with the Vlogging thing and that's the type of **** people want to see. Also, yes it's a crazy amount for shoes but if you are going to get them it's def on the lower end that I've seen. Especially in that size
The price he paid wasn't bad compared to the market. Still not worth it to me, especially with my income
roll.gif
Everyone keep watching his vids and you'll help pay for them. Gonna laugh all the way to Bank.
Good on him for capitalizing on the boost wave. I have no problem paying him in views....

If you feel snug in your TTS UB, you cannot go wrong with half size up with the EQT. I don't know about the resell price of this CNY, I don't care because they will go in my collection :smile:

Last edited:

If you feel snug in your TTS UB, you cannot go wrong with half size up with the EQT. I don't know about the resell price of this CNY, I don't care because they will go in my collection :smile:
Merci mec, je vais les prendre, c'est vraiment pas mal et le vendeur a une très bon rep, et vraiment j'ai pas ce genre de couleur dans mon collection :tongue: 

Au pire je les offre à mon frère il fait 9,5 :tongue:

Last edited:

Merci mec, je vais les prendre, c'est vraiment pas mal et le vendeur a une très bon rep, et vraiment j'ai pas ce genre de couleur dans mon collection :tongue: 

Au pire je les offre à mon frère il fait 9,5 :tongue:
Had to use google translate to make sure I wasn't missing a drop
roll.gif
Google translate was pretty solid lol , even though mec is more like dude/pal/mate haha

and I wouldn't do that man haha 

frustrating trying to get my hands on a 9.5 triple black

intended on buying one of the 9.5's 23penny had up for a few days @ 339 but unfortunately was waiting on my new debit card and wasn't able to grab them

now im over here offering 400+ on goat/stockx/ebay smh.....

hate adidas for making such a generic shoe so limited and even more so of half sizes that command higher prices....but i have to have them 
frown.gif

Just black out a 1.0 or 3.0

Prices for those is cray.

I agree tho adidas should've GR those bad boys

Alright fellas... Bape nmd green camp or highsnobiety ub? I like them both equally and was looking to cop one for the month

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom