ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I saw it pop and was trying to get in. Shared it hoping someone would eat.

Gonna be haunting the page all day now...

It was a pain in the *** with these errors, had to keep refreshing the page or clicking around just to try and add a pair lol

Hahahahaha went into the champs app to try and pull some Tom Foolery with the TBs. saw there was something in my cart. The f****** military greens in my size. Followed by an inventory error that cleared it out. F*** footsites man.

When will the next restock of the trace cagos be? Or when will they start popping up in store?

footsites in shambles this morning 
roll.gif

now all these mystery shoes popping up

trace cargo uncaged on FNL TB's all over the place FRIDAY THE 13th in full effect 

sup with the iniki boost today? are people even discussing those? 
Yes, we were talking about those the last couple days...  I want the red pear with gum/tan bottoms... 

Store in NZ got them already...  

Last edited:

Yes, we were talking about those the last couple days...  I want the red pear with gum/tan bottoms... 

Store in NZ got them already...  
supposedly dropping today but with no product page I'm not so sure. looking like they aren't. 

The sockliner on the UB's are a pain for sure. I do like the sockliner on the NMD's though since they are much easier to put on.

Back
Top Bottom