ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm normally a TTS 10.5, I wear 11 on UB V1s and 10.5 on Yeezy v2. Can I go a half size down (size 10) for the RCs?

The ground beef to Burgs 3.0 analogy is pretty impossible not to see. The cat face White Noise on the other hand is more of an optical illusion, but once seen it cannot be unseen.

Last edited:
I'm normally a TTS 10.5, I wear 11 on UB V1s and 10.5 on Yeezy v2. Can I go a half size down (size 10) for the RCs?

Imo only half size down from your preferred size of V1. My V1 is 10 which is my tts and my RCs is 9.5. Going full size down from your V1 sizing might be too snug.

The ground beef to Burgs 3.0 analogy is pretty impossible not to see. The cat face White Noise on the other hand is more of an optical illusion, but once seen it cannot be unseen.
I liked the 3.0 burgs and then I saw the ground beef comparison...cannot be unseen. 
sick.gif

no they go for 230-250 in europe at least lol but i guess it al ldepends on your size lol

Last edited:
Imo only half size down from your preferred size of V1. My V1 is 10 which is my tts and my RCs is 9.5. Going full size down from your V1 sizing might be too snug.
Thanks! I also had a 10.5 V1 and they were a bit snug on the ankle part but I can wear them still. Decisions decisions. 

What do you guys think about the new Pure BOOST dropping tomorrow?
I like how they look but am not in any rush to cop them at launch. Will wait to hear some sizing/comfort opinions on them first since I'm not completely sold.

Last edited:

I like how they look but am not in any rush to cop them at launch. Will wait to hear some sizing/comfort opinions on them first since I'm not completely sold.
For sure man, I really like them a lot I think the new 3 way circular knit and overlapping tongue make it the most beautiful BOOST shoe Adidas has made yet.

Any new info on the upcoming RC collab?
If Mob pic is real, then that pk pattern looks exactly like gym socks:

It's a guy from Sweden in one of our Facebook groups. He's selling a few sizes for around 300$(converted) with shipping.

Back
Top Bottom