ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slightly , not unreal , but lower . Should I? 
I would if I could. 
laugh.gif

New pure boost is super dope in person.

Sizing is TTS.

THe double tongue literally makes no difference so there should be no complains. Might be better for people with bigger feet to slip in the shoe easier.

Very comfy but $40 less comfy than a UB.

Made for city running. Shoe is very wide at the front for making turns at corners for more grip.

The white/black one is terrible tho. Looks like a fake yeezy. Black colorway is beautiful.

Last edited:
New pure boost is super dope in person.

Sizing is TTS.

THe double tongue literally makes no difference so there should be no complains. Might be better for people with bigger feet to slip in the shoe easier.

Very comfy but $40 less comfy than a UB.
More comfy compared to NMD? As comfy as Pureboost ZG? Is the strech web on the side ugly?

Oh yeah way better than NMD. Similar to the ZG. Stretch web on side is not ugly and it feels good on your arch. I believe the new Y3 PB has IT too.
Got to see it in person. Yeah saw that from the Y3. Thats the thing that I don't like about it. Maybe seeing it in person will change my mind. Thanks.

Got to see it in person. Yeah saw that from the Y3. Thats the thing that I don't like about it. Maybe seeing it in person will change my mind. Thanks.

I think you'll change your mind. 140 is too much for the shoe however. 120 would've been better. I'll post on feet pics tomorrow

The only way to go is the production date and the boost other than that as long as they're not here with me, they're fake 

MAAAAN idk ... I'm short you know why 
roll.gif
We are never short when it comes to UB. 
mean.gif

I think you'll change your mind. 140 is too much for the shoe however. 120 would've been better. I'll post on feet pics tomorrow
That would be great. Thanks.

I honestly cannot keep up with the pace of this thread, so I gotta ask what the consensus has been on the new Pure Boosts dropping tomorrow. Tons of hate since they're not PK? Or a lotta peeps saying they have to get 'em?

Only asking because I'd like to think I may possibly, somehow, sort of have a chance at copping off ADC. I'm a huge PB fan and always have been, so I'm praying the boost hype doesn't ruin the model by making it impossible to get.

I honestly cannot keep up with the pace of this thread, so I gotta ask what the consensus has been on the new Pure Boosts dropping tomorrow. Tons of hate since they're not PK? Or a lotta peeps saying they have to get 'em?

Only asking because I'd like to think I may possibly, somehow, sort of have a chance at copping off ADC. I'm a huge PB fan and always have been, so I'm praying the boost hype doesn't ruin the model by making it impossible to get.
50/50 also. I've seen some say they are getting it. I myself would like to have one but not the colorway releasing tomorrow.

No it's not PK but it's still a knit material of some sort. It's not stretchy like PK but it's still soft regardless.

I'd still cop a pair of OG pure boost if i could find them. I blacked all out all my pairs. 
I still have a DS pair of 1.0 and 2.0 in core black when I went on a crazy Pure Boost sale copping spree. Bought like 6 pairs in the same week all under retail and have already gone through 4 of those pairs to hell and back. 

I still have a DS pair of 1.0 and 2.0 in core black when I went on a crazy Pure Boost sale copping spree. Bought like 6 pairs in the same week all under retail and have already gone through 4 of those pairs to hell and back. 
Tbh I don't know whats Pureboost 1.0 and 2.0. Can I see some photos.

The first ones are on the first page of the thread i believe. I think he is referring to the ZG's as the 2.0

I normally never tell anyone to refer to the 1st page, but... refer to the first page 
laugh.gif
. Pure Boosts is the reason why this thread existed in the first place
laugh.gif
 Yeah because thats the only PB that I know other than the ones with extra letter like ZG. So I didn't know that a 2.0 existed.

laugh.gif
 Yeah because thats the only PB that I know other than the ones with extra letter like ZG. So I didn't know that a 2.0 existed.
1.0 had a stiffer and shorter tongue that irritated a lot of first time users. They fixed that with the 2.0 and the 2.0 started taking the UB shape (I think even before UB's were released). I think 3.0 looked somewhat similar to 2.0 but I stopped paying attention after 2.0 since I had copped so many of the 1.0 and 2.0. Also the introduction of UB's made me spent money on UB's rather that PB's. Both 1.0 and 2.0 PB's were pretty comfortable and they weren't even primeknit. 

1.0 had a stiffer and shorter tongue that irritated a lot of first time users. They fixed that with the 2.0 and the 2.0 started taking the UB shape (I think even before UB's were released). I think 3.0 looked somewhat similar to 2.0 but I stopped paying attention after 2.0 since I had copped so many of the 1.0 and 2.0. Also the introduction of UB's made me spent money on UB's rather that PB's. Both 1.0 and 2.0 PB's were pretty comfortable and they weren't even primeknit. 
Thanks for the info. Didn't really paid attention to PB's and only jump into the boost train because of UB's.

Back
Top Bottom