ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello guys!

Does anyone own the Ultra Boost Gold  LTD (Olympic)? Are they 2.0 or 3.0?? The "gold part" scratch easy? 

Thanks!

People are going to be disappointed with the Pureboost.

Just like the NMD, they are 1/2 as comfortable as UltraBoost (2016 Pureboost anyway). It looks like they added a little bit more boost to the shoes this time but still probably a pale ghost of UB comfort.

Hello guys!

Does anyone own the Ultra Boost Gold  LTD (Olympic)? Are they 2.0 or 3.0?? The "gold part" scratch easy? 

Thanks!
They are 2.0.

I don't own them, but you will see nearly every scratch, because the gold on the heel cups is only an overlay. 

Hello guys!

Thanks!
The Gold Medals are 2.0 gradients. I own a pair and I would say that the metallic heel cup is more delicate than standard UB heel cups so you just have to be more careful with them and not beat them up. Love them though- their leather cage is buttery and thick.

As much as I like the new look of the new Pure boost, I'm going to hold off buying a pair right now for several reasons. The wider width of the toebox concerns me aesthetically (that's one of the main things I dislike about the NMD is the wide toebox... I prefer the narrowness of the UB much more for my feet), the comfort of the heel collar/stiffness, and the overall comfort of the boost cushioning on it. Interested to hear more opinions though once more people get their pairs in throughout the week.

Last edited:
As much as I like the new look of the new Pure boost, I'm going to hold off buying a pair right now for several reasons. The wider width of the toebox concerns me aesthetically (that's one of the main things I dislike about the NMD is the wide toebox... I prefer the narrowness of the UB much more for my feet), the comfort of the heel collar/stiffness, and the overall comfort of the boost cushioning on it. Interested to hear more opinions though once more people get their pairs in throughout the week.

They're not going to sell out, chances are good you can go to a store and form your own opinions

People are going to be disappointed with the Pureboost.

Just like the NMD, they are 1/2 as comfortable as UltraBoost (2016 Pureboost anyway). It looks like they added a little bit more boost to the shoes this time but still probably a pale ghost of UB comfort.
Agreed on this. I am going to grab the black and white, but its more of an aesthetic thing for me. I tried the black/burgundy in the store because the local shop here got them early. 

They are nothing like the first two pure boosts. Those ones, I feel are the most comfortable boost shoe, more than the ultra boost.

These new pure boosts are more stiff with the upper and the boost area. They are still more comfortable than the nmd's to me....but no comparison to the UB. If you are looking for the soft squishy feel, then you won't like these as much. 

Granted, i love the look of these...so in for at least one pair haha.

Man I had to unfollow ohitsteddy for all of the lame a** herbs he retweets on to my TL :eyeroll

yeah i turned off his RTs real quick, only problem is twitter is showing me peoples favorited tweets and they're all his, and dude likes every tweet that down talks nike at all :smh:

I decided to make my core black 3.0s my beaters, anyone with worn pairs have any input when ub become less 'cushiony', if at all

Last edited:
I like the look of the Pureboosts, but don't want to settle if Ultraboosts are truly more comfortable on feet.

Back
Top Bottom