ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember that the PB line was in the lifestyle category in the past. I wonder how the new PBs are in performance compared to the UBs and adizeros.

I think it's going to be bad, UBs are even great to run to begin with.

Still can't believe they decided not to put an insole in them.

i meant between the boosts.....
That I dont know 
laugh.gif
  But there might be a slight difference like there is for the ZGs, NMDs, old PBs, etc.

yeah. I have a feeling that if I see the kiths in person I may Have to seriously consider the purchase.
I know the chances of me seeing that in person before buying is slim to none...  BUT easily one of my favorite shoe right now...  Top 3 on my boost collection...  

Same. How is ADC's returns tho? I remember people saying it's slow as ****. I should've checked out with card so I can return in store but I got lazy and used PP.

Just do not pick " return or gift" as your reasoning when you print out the label. They will issue you a gift card instead of credit. You will go through the hassle of getting your full refund back to your card. Waited more than a month with multiple calls to get the issue settled. The wait time on hold and the poor CS need to improve if Adidas is trying to be the next big thing nowadays.

If you plan on returning with ADC I would only purchase with CC. Even with that I would only buy if you have a local store to return to

roll.gif
  I was in your hood last Saturday...  Hello Kitty Cafe at Spectrum then SCP...  Didnt know they are renovating Adidas store... 
frown.gif
I wouldn't consider SCP area my hood but I work 5 min away I haven't won anything on confirmed in sometime so I haven't ventured to the Adidas store. I live by Knott's Berry Farm (the not so nice part of Anaheim)
laugh.gif

I'm a little bit confused. So do UBs release on different days (even the same colorway) depending on store? If so, how in the world are you guys keeping up with that info?

I wouldn't consider SCP area my hood but I work 5 min away I haven't won anything on confirmed in sometime so I haven't ventured to the Adidas store. I live by Knott's Berry Farm (the not so nice part of Anaheim)
laugh.gif
Ah...  LOL  My friend lives up there by Santa Fe Springs...

I'm a little bit confused. So do UBs release on different days (even the same colorway) depending on store? If so, how in the world are you guys keeping up with that info?
Yes...  Each store most of the time will have their own date release for a specific CW.  Sometimes its the same day as ADC most of the time, I feel like its not...  

NMD> Ultra BOOST> Pure BOOST

I don't care what anyone says I prefer the NMD to any version of the Ultra Boost. Obviously YES the Ultra BOOST is more comfortable in the softness of the BOOST midsole but I personally think the NMD is a better looking silhouette than the UB and I prefer the primeknit of the NMD over the UBs. I don't think comfortableness is the defining factor to what makes a shoe my favorite.

NMD> Ultra BOOST> Pure BOOST

I don't care what anyone says I prefer the NMD to any version of the Ultra Boost. Obviously YES the Ultra BOOST is more comfortable in the softness of the BOOST midsole but I personally think the NMD is a better looking silhouette than the UB and I prefer the primeknit of the NMD over the UBs. I don't think comfortableness is the defining factor to what makes a shoe my favorite.
I dont think you are alone in that boat...  BUT I would say a lot of people in this thread is not in that same boat.
laugh.gif

Probably completely wrong on this but I feel like there are more kith ub than cny.
Not comparing the two just from what I've seen here and there.

Quote:
Just do not pick " return or gift" as your reasoning when you print out the label. They will issue you a gift card instead of credit. You will go through the hassle of getting your full refund back to your card. Waited more than a month with multiple calls to get the issue settled. The wait time on hold and the poor CS need to improve if Adidas is trying to be the next big thing nowadays.
Crap is it really that bad? I shouldn't have been lazy and did PP lmao. This all really depends on if they don't feel good on feet. I can afford to wait for a refund if I don't like them, but I'm not widdit if its store credit because that's a bunch of bull.

I feel like a lot of people **** all over the NMD in this thread from what I've seen.
I wouldnt say **** all over NMD as I am sure most if not all of the ones on here own at least 1 NMD.  They just like UBs better plain and simple. 

Probably completely wrong on this but I feel like there are more kith ub than cny.
Not comparing the two just from what I've seen here and there.
I guess depends on how you look at it...  US drop, I think Kith is definitely higher...  Include international, I think they are about the same...  Not 100% sure tho...
i believe there are more kiths actually
Thats what he said 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom