ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
finally had a boring day to take a cream pile pic haha
Trade for CNY 3.0 
happy.gif
 ...jk nice pile!

Last edited:
These were my first pair of Boost, of all the pairs I have I always go back to them. Sad the bottoms are starting to wear out.
the one that got away from me. **Sigh

ever think about doing a boost sole swap?

I would think about it, Still have a little lie left in these so I won't wear them as much. I got them from ***** Sporting goods in December 2015 with a $20 off coupon! It's been Boost ever since then.

Confucious say "Only non-Asians are hyped for these Adidas UB CNY". But seriously, first get the shoe legit checked by members in the know. Shoes & box look to be from retail on Mainland China.
First is the usual size label: shoe model is correct, size size correct, shoe colors correct and production date is November 2016. Second is Adidas Corp's guarantee with correct currency amount.

This was just commentary on label content.
I'd be more thrilled w/an Asian release box for Asian Holiday than the usual US packaging.
I've only gotten a couple Nike shoes retail from Taiwan or China. Same type stuff. Like that extra tag from Europe for Adidas product.

Good luck. Just enjoy.

White 1.0 was my first pear back in November... Then bought silver and CB end of December when Silver was sitting and CB could be ordered over the register of Champs... Aaaaaaand the rest was history...

Just talked a dude down to $410 shipped on a size 8 Kith UB and my 3Ms are being shipped tomorrow too

Monday is gonna be a hell of a mail day 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom