ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quote:

Disagree. 3.0's felt way to loose to run in.
I just think tank is a staunch defender of the 3.0. At any and all costs
wink.gif
. Honestly think 2.0 are best for running, snug fit and continental soles.

my wallet is feeling a bit healthier these days since i've been passing on pretty mcuh every 3.0.  none of the colorway with that pattern has call to me yet.

I just think tank is a staunch defender of the 3.0. At any and all costs
wink.gif
. Honestly think 2.0 are best for running, snug fit and continental soles.
Never ran in 2.0's so you might be right. I honestly don't think there's a significant difference from the continental/non-continental sole though.

Quote:

Disagree. 3.0's felt way to loose to run in.

I just think tank is a staunch defender of the 3.0. At any and all costs :wink: . Honestly think 2.0 are best for running, snug fit and continental soles.

Nope I legitimately think 3.0 is the best version for running. Not as restrictive on the foot and very breathable upper. Running shoes don't need to feel like they're strangling your foot. I think people are thrown off my how much of a softer feel the 3.0 has on foot and they just assume it'd be bad for running. But my 3.0 aren't actually "loose", they keep my feet completely locked down.

Also, the changes adidas made to these shoes were all with the runner in mind.

I wouldn't run in any version of the UB. not enough support for me. ive tried it :lol:

Last edited:

Probably my most worn pair now. Not really feeling the translucent cage but I can overlook it for the price I paid.
I was going to paint the cages but i'm just being lazy about it, on top of the price we paid i don't really mind it too much either.

anyone here has ever tried to buy on ADC with CC + adidas gift card balance and the order didn't get placed?? I'm asking because that happened to me and today the charges disappeared from my bank (I know this is always the case with ADC) but the gift card balance is still showing 0.00$ when I should have back what I tried to spend on the purchase that didn't get placed.. anyone??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom