ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Btw these just touch down the States. 
smokin.gif

Hey that's great - I only had some EU countries listed on my checkout page, so I hope everybody gets their pair!!
I wear my regular UB size and they fit great. Just a super comfy sock feel!
Oh Ok. Thank you. I bought a EU 43 1/2 UK 9.. Im a 10.5 US but sometimes I can go down in shoes. Hopefully it can fit

Those Aces are extremely tight at TTS. I suspect we will see a bunch of "I should have gone up .5 size" posts in a couple of weeks.

Guaranteed 79% will complain about tightness

Oh Ok. Thank you. I bought a EU 43 1/2 UK 9.. Im a 10.5 US but sometimes I can go down in shoes. Hopefully it can fit

Hate to say it but you won't be wearing those if you bought half down. That shoe is about to anaconda squeeze on your feet.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a comparison of wool gray vs metallic silver 1.0's? I  was looking for a pair of the wool gray's but someone offered me a pair of metallic silver boosts, so I'd just like to see the difference between the two. Thanks!

Those Aces are extremely tight at TTS. I suspect we will see a bunch of "I should have gone up .5 size" posts in a couple of weeks.

Disagree - at least for my feet. Since they removed the inner padded cage after the black & volts they got more "elastic" and give you way more room. I am wearing a US 11.5 in every UB and the ACEs fit perpectly. Still my personal feel though...

probably will be me - got my pk nmd/rc size
tired.gif

i wont bother posting to complain though

Disagree - at least for my feet. Since they removed the inner padded cage after the black & volts they got more "elastic" and give you way more room. I am wearing a US 11.5 in every UB and the ACEs fit perpectly. Still my personal feel though...

Word? They removed that inner cage on top of the foot? If true, you are right then. That was my issue. TTS would work better than.

Back
Top Bottom