ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The key with Shopify is to keep trying until you get through, told me sold out 3 times before I got through

The key with Shopify is to keep trying until you get through, told me sold out 3 times before I got through
This is an awkward but valid strategy. Happened to me on a diff Shopify site. Gave up initially then tried again 5 mins later with a complete checkout and shipping confirmation.

Truly odd.

people were paying for atc for these eqt??
mean.gif
Anything for that $30 profit naymsayinnn.

You are an enabling dad giving your sons heat without even asking :lol:

You're like Adam Sandler in Grown Ups.

But on the real that's pretty dope you do that for your kids. Hope they appreciate it. 

They don't think much about sneakers. Spoiled *** kids. I couldnt pass on $150 for my oldest. And my youngest has no boost but thinks his shell toes are because its Adidas. So he'll be pumped to get them even though it has pink and girls have cooties at this age.

I know everyone is on the eqt rush right now but if anyone can shed some light on how the OG Pure Boost run it would be greatly appreciated.

what do you guys think of the eqt ultra primeknit? They look pretty badass in both colors, but a little better in black. 

Pink on guys isn't a big deal anymore. It's 2017, come on

If y'all are rocking Naked UBs with the light teal upper and a fabric cage without a second thought, hot pink flourescent hits on a shoe shouldn't even be a thing

edit: I recommend going up half a size if you're thinking of copping the 93/17s, TTS is a little snug. the Primeknit upper will stretch, but there's a seam that runs across the metatarsal joints which seems a little tight. Went up half a size just because of that seam

Last edited:
Picked up the black pair earlier, I think they are a clean looking shoe, a lot better than the 93/17
Nice. How do they fit in comparison to the Ultra Boost 3.0? TTS? Does the material feel really wool-like as advertised? Do you feel they are worth the $180 price point? Did you see them side by side with white and how much of a decision was it for you (if at all) to go with black over white? I have the black 3.0s so not sure if I should go with white this time, unless the black hands down looks better. 

I know it's a lot of questions and I appreciate your feedback.

Nice. How do they fit in comparison to the Ultra Boost 3.0? TTS? Does the material feel really wool-like as advertised? Do you feel they are worth the $180 price point? Did you see them side by side with white and how much of a decision was it for you (if at all) to go with black over white? I have the black 3.0s so not sure if I should go with white this time, unless the black hands down looks better. 

I know it's a lot of questions and I appreciate your feedback.

I don't own any 3.0s, only have the 1.0, and I have not seen them I person yet, the only think I can compare them to would be the creams, and it was an easy choice to for the black pair, I feel like the color is too close to the creams, plus black is just an easier color to keep clean.

Back
Top Bottom